Sage 100cloud (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200, as well as Sage 100 ERP) offers a broad selection of feature-rich solutions including core accounting and finance, business intelligence, customer relationship management, eBusiness, HR and payroll, manufacturing, distribution, innovative customization, and Sage 100cloud’s low total cost of ownership. Sage 100cloud works the way you do with flexibility that enables you to choose the modules and platform which best fit your business needs.
You must purchase Sage 100cloud through a value-added reseller (VAR) like SWK who will advise, implement, train and support your ERP investment. Contact Us if you have any questions about the process. We’d love to partner with you.
Please note that Sage 100 is only available as a perpetual license since January 1, 2017. We strongly recommend considering Sage 100cloud instead. Learn more about Sage 100cloud.
Sage announced the releases of Sage 100 2016.4 and 2017.1 on February 22, 2017. These releases offer even more benefits to our customers including:
- Credit card verification – Skip the tedious process of collecting names, credit card numbers, and security codes. Sage 100 and Sage 100cloud 2017 give you the ability to import stored commodity codes, so it’s easier to track items added to a sales order and save time on every payment you process.
- ACH cash receipts – Offer your customers flexibility and get faster access to your funds by accepting ACH transactions and electronic checks. ACH payments also provide you with immediate failure notifications, so you know right away if you’re not getting paid.
- In-product chat – Quickly and efficiently get the help you need by chatting with a customer support specialist in product, in real time. They can even send you helpful links through a user-friendly chat interface.
- Sage Intelligence update – The Sage Intelligence report utility tool, which is included with Sage 100cloud, helps you increase productivity and create financial reports with new, downloadable reporting templates.
- Simplified user experience – Sage 100 2017 includes improvements to reporting fonts, file-based navigation, ribbon-style search capabilities, and a modernized “What’s New” content area. It also helps you find what you need more quickly with search capabilities enhanced with role maintenance, autofill, and full-text search.
Contact us for more information on the Sage 100 2016.4 and 2017.1 releases.
Download our upgrade guide here:
MIGRATING FROM SAGE 100 TO SAGE 100cloud?
Effective January 1, 2017, Sage began offering only Sage 100cloud to new customers and customers who have been off plan for more than three months.
Although the legacy version of Sage 100 will still be available to current on-plan Sage 100 customers as a perpetual license, we recommend migrating to Sage 100cloud. Sage 100cloud is feature-rich and has a healthy roadmap. (See the diagram.)
More off-plan and new customers are choosing Sage 100cloud because of its modernized user interface and bundled services such as Sage CRM, Sage Intelligence, and now Sage Inventory Advisor Basics.
Still unsure? Check out these reasons to upgrade.