ERP and Accounting Software
Maximize efficiency from forecasting to shop floor to completion with powerful ERP manufacturing software.
Power up your entire manufacturing process with manufacturing software that drives productivity and provides detailed, accurate tracking and reporting at every stage with Sage 100cloud Manufacturing. Create multi-level bills and produce accurate, informative reports detailing bill structures. Complete finished goods and manufactured component items to other modules in your business management solution for seamless integration with your distribution system.
Produce accurate and informative reports detailing bill structures, component requirements, and production history. Bill of Materials makes it easy to create and maintain a detailed bill of the components and miscellaneous charges that make up your finished items and subassembly components. Easily accommodate after-the-fact production documentation; as each finished product is created and recorded, Bill of Materials automatically relieves the component items used from inventory, and receives the finished products into inventory. Disassembly Entry and Production Entry functions can account for disassembly of finished items, or components that are added, deleted, or modified.
- Save time and streamline workflow using drill-down Where-Used inquiry
- At-a-glance view of entire bill, including subassemblies and components relationships
- Track revisions and ensure most recent bill is used
- Expand and collapse view to more accurately identify desired information
- Utilize up to 99 levels of subassemblies for each bill
- Control engineering changes
- Easily integrate sales kit
- Track costs accurately using flexible cost roll-up reports
- Accommodate and track yield and scrap
Get full control over your inventory, record assets accurately and improve customer satisfaction with robust inventory management software for manufacturers. Inventory Management provides real-time, accurate information on your assets, including receipt, location and disposition of goods, as well as their precise value and status. Prevent lost sales or shipment delays caused by warehouse understocking and avoid the costs of overstocking. Comprehensive reports provide up-to-the-minute data and unlimited transaction histories for better planning and budgeting for your manufacturing business.
- Manage multiple warehouses and shop floors
- View comprehensive pricing and costing
- obtain physical count entry and reconciliation
- Utilize unlimited transaction history
- Calculate commission rates by item
- Track warranties
Avoid costly delays due to materials purchasing or scheduling problems and enable smarter purchasing and production planning. Material Requirements Planning simplifies and speeds up the work processes of your purchasing and production managers — enable them to take control, gain more visibility and plan more effectively so your manufacturing stays on track. More accurately estimate the need for an inventory item with combined product build times, lead times, and supply and demand functions. Generate monthly and weekly sales projections and supply and demand estimates from integrated Sales Order, Purchase Order, and Inventory Management modules.
- Eliminate costly production delays and simplify your scheduling
- Use Projected Demand to ensure adequate on-hand raw material
- Generate automatic work orders
- Report requirements by job (sales order or work order) and vendor
- Efficiently consolidate material requisitions by warehouse groups
Streamline your entire purchasing process from order to delivery. Purchase Order for manufacturers creates detailed, accurate records of every purchase, including quantities, price, who places the order, and special shipping instructions. When your on-hand quantity falls below a specified minimum level, this manufacturing purchasing management software module automatically generates a purchase order to your vendor to ensure you replenish those items and never run out of your top sellers. Process partial receipts, update your shop floor and inventory records, and monitor cost variances between goods received and goods invoiced for your manufacturing business.
- Place drop-ship orders and blanket orders
- Process material requisitions
- Calculate landed costs
- Automatically generate purchase orders from sales orders
- Track different vendors and identify cost variances
Access your customer information in seconds and process your customer orders efficiently using Sage 100cloud ERP Sales Order. Improve customer satisfaction by checking availability using up-to-date inventory on hand, and suggest associated or replacement products — even reserve a specific lot or serial numbers for your preferred customers.
Use the powerful and flexible features to set pricing for each of your items, by product line, quantities purchased, and for specific customers. Analyze costs, set customer credit limits, and verify payments. Analyze detailed pick, pack, and ship information at your fingertips, print a packing list in the warehouse, or use the powerful drop ship capabilities to meet your customer’s orders. Affix all finished shipping cartons with shipping labels and, if appropriate, COD tags including billable freight. As orders are filled, you can recall the original sales order to enter exact quantities shipped and backordered. Sales Order automatically generates invoices from a range of orders and prints a Daily Backorder Report.
- Immediately access up-to-date customer information
- Check accurate inventory availably as you generate quotes and orders
- Increase profits with flexible pricing by item, quantity, product line, and specific customers
- Automate blanket orders and repeating orders
- View order history and quotations
See up-to-the-minute, work-in-process information and get complete control of your manufacturing operations. Ideal for companies engaged in assemble-to-order, engineer-to-order or make-to-order processing, Work Order enables you to issue work orders, develop schedules, and track costs associated with your manufacturing process. Use Work Order in conjunction with Bill of Materials to automatically merge the material required to create a product from the appropriate bill. All required paperwork to move the job through the shop can then be generated from each work order, including travelers, picking sheets, dispatch sheets, and operation tickets.
- Easily define templates to streamline your work order creation
- View estimated and work in process information
- Choose from multiple material issue methods
- Analyze work center scheduling, capacity, and confirm tool requirements
- Evaluate missing costs, examine variances, and check shortages
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD
See how SWK can #EnableSuccess for manufacturers with Sage 100
SWK Technologies serves thousands of customers – including many discrete and process manufacturers – and we have the stories to prove it. View a few of our Customer Success Stories below to learn how SWK was able to deliver value to these manufacturers with Sage 100 & Sage 100cloud: