ERP and Accounting Software
Cut costs, increase efficiency and boost customer satisfaction with more efficient inventory management and warehouse operations.
Streamline your warehouse operations through the entire distribution cycle using integrated distribution management software. Automate your warehouse functions to easier management, greater business-to-business supply chain efficiency and faster time to market.
Bring the power of bar code technology to your inventory and watch productivity soar. Bar Code enables you collect data more quickly and accurately than ever before with a scanner connected to a lightweight, completely portable handheld computer (HHC). Gather, validate, and verify an array of data – inventory counts, quantities, item numbers, and lot/serial numbers of goods shipped and received – without the time, cost and errors inherent in manual entry. Easily export data from the HHC into your distribution management system for tracking and reporting. With an immediate return on investment, Bar Code begins to pay for itself with the very first use.
- Virtually eliminate data entry errors and slash entry time
- Improve accuracy of inventory stock status
- Increase efficiency and speed of warehouse operations
- Improve customer service/satisfaction
Process credit card transactions easily and securely with Credit Card Processing powered by Sage Payment Solutions. Together with your Sage Merchant Account, this module provides a complete credit card processing solution for mail order, telephone order and Internet businesses.
Enter data for consumer, corporate and government card transactions through the Sales Order and Accounts Receivable modules as well as the .store and .order eBusiness Manager applets; information is captured and securely stored for historical and reconciliation purposes and is available online 24/7. Real-time reports allow you to easily view settled batches, deposit amounts, settlements, chargebacks, ACH information, and transactions history. Credit Card Processing is compliant with Visa and MasterCard Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards.
- Maintain complete, secure 24/7 online transaction reporting
- Automatically connect to Merchant Accounts for authorizations and settlements
- Ensure security with encrypted credit card numbers
- Prevent fraud with Credit Verification Version 2 (CVV2) and multiple address verification options
- Sage Payments processing allows Sage to pass along savings, resulting in low total cost of ownership
Get full control over your warehouse inventory, record assets accurately and improve customer satisfaction with robust inventory management software for distributors. Inventory Management provides real-time, accurate information on your assets, including receipt, location and disposition of goods, as well as their precise value and status. Prevent lost sales or shipment delays caused by inventory understocking and avoid the costs of overstocking. Comprehensive reports provide up-to-the-minute data and unlimited transaction histories for better planning and budgeting for your distribution business.
- Manage Multiple distribution warehouses
- View comprehensive pricing and costing
- Obtain physical inventory count entry and reconciliation
- Utilize unlimited transaction history
- Calculate commission rates by item
- Track warranties
Save time, reduce costs, improve security and establish your image as an environmentally conscious manufacturing business with Paperless Office for manufacturers. Quickly and efficiently email and fax documents to multiple contacts in any location to expedite communication, facilitate collaboration and improve customer and vendor satisfaction. Create, view, save and retrieve documents electronically in seconds and print only what you need — eliminating costly paper files, storage needs and misplaced items.
- Improve communications with immediate email delivery
- Save postage costs by immediate email distribution
- Save office space with electronic document archival
- Increase efficiencies with easy access to archives
- Enhance document security and print only what’s needed
Quickly process point-of-sale transactions with advanced touchscreen capability and scanning functionality. Designed for any type of retail business, our POS Point of Sale extends the power of your Sage 100cloud business management system to collect sales information at the front end quickly and easily with minimal keystrokes – like a cash register. Immediately access and manage inventory, vendors, deposits, customer lists and reports through integration with other Sage 100cloud modules.
- Process transactions using existing customers, or new customers
- Automatically update inventory quantities, accounting, sales tax, and financial data
- Efficiently use most Point of Sales devices, including product scales, touch screens, and scanning tools
Streamline your entire purchasing process from order to delivery. Purchase Order for distributors creates detailed, accurate records of every purchase, including quantities, price, who places the order, and special shipping instructions. When your on-hand quantity falls below a specified minimum level, this distribution purchasing management software module automatically generates a purchase order to your vendor to ensure you replenish those items and never run out of your top sellers. Process partial receipts, update your inventory and warehouse records, and monitor cost variances between goods received and goods invoiced for your distribution business.
- Place drop-ship orders and blanket orders
- Process material requisitions
- Calculate landed costs
- Automatically generate purchase orders from sales orders
- Track different vendor and identify cost variances
Easily track and process returns and replacements and build customer loyalty with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). RMA simplifies returns and makes it easy to issue credit, replacement or repair. Ship replacements before the original goods are returned to you, and meet urgent customer needs by creating a cross-shipment entry with just a few clicks. RMA tracks the reasons for returns, calculates restocking fees and provides detailed reports to give you insight into your returns and help you identify areas of concern.
- Accept returns for credit, replacement, or repair
- Calculate restocking fees
- Ship replacements before the original goods are returned to you
- Track reasons for returns and quickly identify issues
- Maintain history and drill down into all related transactions
Optimize your sales and distribution workflow with Sales Order. Your sales representatives get complete, up-to-the-minute information at their fingertips to answer every customer question, including the availability of specific units in inventory, item pricing, quantity pricing, specific customer data and pricing, costs, credit limits, credit card deposit information, and more.
As orders are filled, you can recall the original sales order to enter exact quantities shipped and backordered. With the pick, pack, and ship feature, your warehouse staff can identify the shipping package, print a packing list, and enter carrier tracking numbers for customer service inquiries. Affix all finished shipping cartons with shipping labels and, if appropriate, COD tags including billable freight. Sales Order automatically generates invoices from a range of orders and prints a Daily Backorder Report.
- Automate blanket orders and repeating orders
- View order history and quotations
- Adjust promise date per line item
- Track split commissions
Experience painless EDI with a cost-effective, fully integrated EDI solution for Sage 100cloud and Sage X3 (formerly Sage Enterprise Management). MAPADOC EDI Solutions provides all the software, network services and support you need to successfully implement an EDI solution that delivers robust functionality and unparalleled scalability, yet it is simple to deploy and maintain. With MAPADOC EDI, you will be provided with the complete offering of EDI software, implementation, training, and on-going support.
To learn more please vistit our MAPADOC EDI website.