Field Service Management
Service Pro Software provides Sage 100 ERP users with an end to end, integrated solution for automated repair center and field service management. Service Pro’s turnkey Sage 100 ERP integration will liberate your home office and service management personnel from performing time-consuming import/export routines and data reconciliations. Service Pro’s Sage 100 ERP integration includes Customers, Accounts Receivable & Payable, General Ledger, Inventory, and Order Entry.
Learn more about what Service Pro® from SWK Technologies can do for your service organization:
Service Pro Software provides Sage 100 (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90) users with an end to end, integrated solution for automated repair center and field service management. Service Pro’s turnkey Sage 100 integration will liberate your home office and service management personnel of the need to perform time-consuming import / export routines and data reconciliations. Service Pro’s Sage 100, formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 integration includes Customers, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Inventory, Accounts Payable and Order Entry.
Service Pro offers dozens of back office service management capabilities:
- Service Web Portals
- Call Taking and Dispatching
- Work Order Management
- Asset Management
- Parts/Inventory Tracking
- Warranty Tracking
- Service Contracts
- Service Bill of Materials
- Invoicing and Billing
- Alerts, Escalations and Workflow
- Standard Reporting
Service Pro Software brings order and simplicity to the complex task of efficient field technician assignment scheduling with the powerful combination of web, GPS and mobile technologies. Service Pro marries a configurable, web-based visual scheduler and live real-time GPS-based map for back office personnel to the Service Pro Mobile App on technician mobile devices, to automate inter-day communication and work assignments between the field and office. In doing so, schedulers can optimize their technicians’ time, and organizational service revenue.
Service Pro for Field Service Scheduling includes:
- Simple, Drag and Drop work order assignments
- Automated communication with technician devices
- Visual technician work status
- GPS integration for live technician location
- Technician skill filtering
- Dozens of configuration and display options
- Automatic scheduling for preferred technicians
Service Pro Software helps service organizations empower their service technicians with the real time customer, asset, inventory, warranty and other call resolution information they need to complete their work more quickly, and at a higher first time response success rate.
The Service Pro Mobile Service App for Technicians includes:
- Technician Status
- Important Alerts
- Work Orders
- Site Contacts
- Site Equipment Assets
- Task Management
- Warranty Tracking
- Labor Time Tracking
- Parts Tracking
- Asset Inspections
- Service History
- Photo Capture
- Signature Capture
- Voice to Text Note Taking
Businesses that use forms in the field for inspections, reporting, quality assurance or other critical field data collection processes typically capture data manually on paper or disconnected spreadsheets, increasing risk exposure and inefficiency.
Mobile inspection software from SWK Technologies automates and simplifies this process with customizable mobile inspections that collect data in the field according to your business rules, and automatically generate reports for compliance, sales, safety, and security purposes.
SWK Technologies’s field inspection application works both in the office and the field, in three powerful components
- Mobile Inspection – Easy to use mobile inspection app that drives both productivity and consistency with quick, step-by-step field inspections that mimic your inspection forms. Mobile inspections take advantage of native device capabilities, which provide additional backup for inspections, including photos, signatures and voice to text note-taking on iOS, Windows, and Android.
- Inspection Builder – Rapidly creates inspection templates with a web-based drag and drop builder designed to mimic paper inspection forms or spreadsheets so they’re easy to understand and complete. New inspection templates or updates can automatically be pushed to field worker mobile devices.
- Inspection Manager — Web-based database for safety, project management or other personnel to view, report upon and analyze historical inspection data. Each inspection can be reviewed upon completion, and inspections can be combined into reports that identify trends.
Service Pro® Mobile for field inspections runs cross-platform on any device with a modern web browser, including tablets or smartphones such as iPads, iPhones, Android or Windows mobile devices.