With constant downward pressure on profit margins and rapidly growing mobile investments in field service, it is more important than ever for you to modernize your service by uniting your service department with the field. Now, SWK Technologies, MSI Data, and ERPVAR have teamed up to offer a webinar tailored specifically for field service professionals. Learn how the right mobile technology helps your company increase your bottom line on June 10, at 2:00 pm ET.
The Key to Becoming a Leader in Field Service [Webinar]
Tuesday, June 10
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm ET
By offering a field service management solution that’s fully integrated with Sage 100 ERP, you’ll excel in the following three ways:
“Know what your service technicians are doing.”
The biggest challenge of scheduling in field service is knowing what your technicians are up to, whether they have the skills and tools necessary to fix the job, how long it will take them to get there, etc. Service Pro Scheduling Software gives schedulers the visibility they need to schedule the right technician every time so the organization improves tech utilization, first-time fix rates, and customer satisfaction, all by just knowing the right tech to schedule and when.
Service Pro® Visual Scheduler lets you:
- Maintain constant visibility into deployed field resources through GPS technology
- View technician location and work status simultaneously
- Drag and drop technicians for ease of use
- Log into the Visual Scheduler from anywhere
“Help technicians spend more time working and less time recording work.”
Service companies that invest in a mobile solution save time and money by eliminating paper, reducing trips to the office, and automating communication with their back office. Mobile field service applications give your technicians instant access to complete work order details, and to access all the right training and instruction manuals, tools, and information they need to do their job right the first time.
When you empower your technicians with data, information, history, and the ability to renew, explain, and make sales on-site, your company will achieve the biggest benefit of a mobile solution: improved customer relationships and satisfaction. Companies with dedicated mobile field technician software offer better customer service because their technicians know exactly what they’re getting into and are prepared with the information they need to provide faster service times and higher first-time fix rates, all while meeting each customer’s top demands.
Service Pro® Mobile:
- Empowers service techs with complete work order details for instant call resolution
- Relieves service techs and admin staff of cumbersome paperwork
- Invoices customers fast
- Deploys on iPad, iPhone, Android, or Windows mobile devices
“Gain better visibility into how your service operation is performing.”
Service organizations today have been forced to re-evaluate how they define and track success. With mobile devices in the field and back office service portals to sync and display information, companies can make informed business decisions using precise evidence. Technicians can collect data on the job and instantly share it with company stakeholders, who can then use the information to realize best practices and consistently improve service.
Service Pro® Web Portals help companies:
- Raise stakeholder visibility for important service performance data
- Allow customers to enter orders and view order status
- Provide service technicians with web access to service information
- Manage your service operation based on key performance indicators
In addition to planning smarter with the visibility that service portals provide, companies can also set up automatic alerts, escalations, and workflows to keep the right people informed at the right time.
The Service Pro® Alerts, Escalations and Workflow feature helps service companies:
- Identify and act on important business information
- Know what to watch for and how to respond to conditions when they occur
- Use advanced data capabilities to identify precise conditions critical to success
- Have the data arrive in the format you want at the exactly the right time
Service Pro’s turnkey Sage 100 ERP integration will liberate your home office and service management personnel from performing time-consuming import/export routines and data reconciliations. Service Pro’s Sage 100 ERP integration includes Customers, Accounts Receivable & Payable, General Ledger, Inventory, and Order Entry.
This easy-to-learn business tool allows you to sync your back office, front office, field techs, and customer service team to make scheduling, dispatching, service approvals, and billing fast and error-free.
Remember to claim your free seat for the webinar: