Shipping Software for Ecommerce Fulfillment
Import, manage and ship your orders with ShipStation.
ShipStation helps e-commerce retailers import, organize, process, and ship orders efficiently from any web browser (including iOS and Android mobile devices) no matter their size. With over 150 shopping carts, marketplaces, carriers, and fulfillment services, including Magento, Shopify, Shopify Plus, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, Canada Post, and Amazon Fulfillment (and so many more), you can streamline shipping wherever you sell and however you ship.
Additionally, ShipStation’s sophisticated automation features help you shave hours off your fulfillment process and will save you money with discounted USPS rates and a free USPS postage provider account. Print wirelessly and share your printer with ease thanks to ShipStation Connect. With filters, views, and user settings, you can make ShipStation your own—customize it to suit your needs. Handle your business on-the-go with ShipStation’s mobile app (free for iOS and Android) and do everything from creating orders to printing labels and emailing return labels all from your mobile device.
For more information and to try ShipStation for free, visit http://www.shipstation.com.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic order retrieval from multiple places, with all the info you need
- Order status and tracking info updates are automatically sent to your stores
- Customized email confirmations and tracking info sent to your customers
- Direct, look-ma-no-hands integration with Fulfillment by Amazon
- Delivery to virtually any US address, including PO Boxes