ERP and Accounting Software
Get instant visibility across your business, boost productivity and improve your reporting with integrated business intelligence tools that create a comprehensive information management solution. Customizable report generation, inquiry, analysis, and integration applications work seamlessly with your Sage 100cloud system to enhance functionality.
Utilize your email system to issue alerts about significant incidents in your business management resource system with Business Alerts. Automatically communicate shipment and billing information to customers and vendors, notify staff of upcoming events, and track important business functions. Customize included templates or create unique alerts based on your company’s needs.
- Analyze critical data using scheduled alerts
- Monitor date and time-sensitive events
- Keep employees and customers up to date
BUSINESS INSIGHTS EXPLORER
Instantly access real-time, easy to understand business information, improve your business insights and turn data into actionable knowledge using Business Insights Explorer. A user-friendly inquiry and analysis interface gives you quick access to crucial information to make smarter, faster decisions about the most critical areas of your business.
Even first-time users can easily access and understand how to use this powerful reporting tool. Personalize intuitive Excel-like sorting, grouping, filtering, and charting capabilities to your specific needs and role within your company. Drill down to details and launch familiar tasks so you can immediately act on the knowledge you’ve gained.
Access quick-click charts to create a visual representation of your customized views. Quickly assess the state of your business ─ monitor a new product’s acceptance rate, or the impact that a competitor’s promo is having on your sales. Search for key pieces of data and access related details. Customize, share and save your views for real-time answers tomorrow or next month.
- Optimize daily decision-making
- Analyze “what-if” scenarios that can keep you awake at night
- Utilize Quick-Click Charts for a visual representation of relevant information
- Easily share dynamic information across your business
- Drill down into details
- Access and Launch relevant tasks
BUSINESS INSIGHTS REPORTER
Get answers to your business financial questions fast with Business Insights Reporter. Standard pre-designed reports are available straight out of the box which you can quickly customize to get exactly the information your business needs to see. Easily create calculated fields and place them where you want on your reports. From a quick status snapshot to a presentation-quality report, Business Insights Reporter provides multiple levels of standard and custom business financial reports quickly and in real time.
- Transform raw data into a powerful decision-support tool
- Proactively manage costs
- Analyze sales and profitability
- Present information professionally to colleagues, shareholders and banking institutions
BUSINESS INSIGHTS DASHBOARD
Specify which business financial information you want to see and quickly access it in a customized, easy-to-read format. Business Insights Dashboard presents information in a high-level, attractive graphical format that allows you to instantly ascertain the state of your business. Flexible yet simple to use, this dashboard is displayed within the Sage 100cloud Business Desktop. You decide what information is most critical for you to see — first thing in the morning or at any time throughout the day.
Stay on top of the critical business management information you need to make well-informed decisions and sharpen your competitive edge. Insightful reports, extensive drill-down capabilities and an automatic data refreshing feature ensure you have the most accurate and detailed information at your fingertips. Staying informed has never been easier.
- View critical up-to-minute business information right on your desktop
- Use hyperlinks to drill down into details
- Conduct day-to-day operations with higher levels of efficiency
- Customize in minutes with intuitive set-up wizard
Quickly and easily gain control and obtain the information you need for operations and strategic planning. Sage 100cloud Intelligence allows you to spend more time focusing on analysis and interpretation and less time pulling the data together. Analyze Sage 100cloud data using the familiar look of Microsoft Excel. Effortlessly create real-time, automated, and preformatted reports with up-to-date, accurate, and meaningful information.
Build your intelligence solution from four elements so it works the way you want. Report Manager allows you to create and edit new reports as well as to filter and aggregate data. A Report Viewer License provides you with the ability to view reports and drill-down into existing reports and templates. Report Designer expands upon the functionality of the Report Manager to provide simplified “drag and drop” report creation capabilities. Connector Module streamlines your financial managers’ day-to-day operational tasks by accessing information from multiple sources and consolidating data from multiple companies.
- Quickly identify and respond to trends using sophisticated, customizable dashboards
- Empower your staff with timely, meaningful information and trend reports
- Improve the productivity of your financial staff
- Easily create in-depth financial, operations, customer, and vendor reports
- Efficiently view, manipulate, analyze and distribute reports in a familiar Excel format
- Extract up-to-the-minute high level summaries, account groupings, or details transactions
- Effortlessly consolidate data from multiple companies, divisions, and databases
- Minimize manual, repetitive work
Create and customize meaningful, presentation-quality reports from your Sage 100cloud data. Crystal Reports® is a powerful WYSIWYG report writer that allows you to create meaningful business financial reporting and other reports quickly and easily. Use sample reports straight out of the box or customize them to suit your needs.
The ODBC (open database connectivity) driver gives Crystal Reports direct access to Sage 100cloud data and provides read-only access for other applications, including MS Office.
- Access “expert” wizards to easily guide the reporting process from start to finish
- Specify special conditions allowing one report to produce several outcomes
- Present summary information in a single cell, replacing columnar report formats
- Use sub-reporting capabilities to incorporate multi-format tables
Customize your Sage 100cloud system to enhance your business productivity software with indispensable capabilities like user-defined- fields (UDFs) and user-defined tables (UDTs), graphical business financial reporting, and enhanced integration. Custom Office provides a suite of powerful and flexible tools so you can customize your system cost-effectively and upgrade-safe to work the way you do.
Customizer: Access, define and implement user-defined fields (UDFs) and user-defined tables (UDTs) easily without special programming skills. Custom Office enhancements allow you to program events to run with or without user interaction (clicking a button) in addition to the ability to add user-defined fields and additional buttons. Customizations done using Custom Office now survive upgrades throughout most of your system, including those in Inventory Management, Purchase Order, Bill of Materials, and Bar Code – no need to reapply them to a new release. For example, you can add expiration dates or other attributes for lot and serial items, and that information flows through the system.
MS Office Link: Integrate with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook to easily create letters or messages to individual customers or vendors. Attach documents, graphics and scanned images to specific records in the product’s data files.
Visual PostMaster: Create batch mailing jobs and marketing campaigns.
Facilitate seamless integration between Sage 100cloud data and other business applications. Visual Integrator can import from or export to any ODBC (open database connectivity)-compliant source, without the need for an intermediary data file such as ASCII delimited or Microsoft Excel. Establish import schedules to run automatically every day, hour or minute, or prescribe intervals of any length. Chain imports together so that an invoice import automatically follows a customer import. You can even instruct the program to run a script file automatically upon successful completion of an import. Run additional commands, scripts, or other functions based on three events: before job start, on job success, or on job failure. Subroutines can also be added before and after each record write, and before and after assigning data fields.
- Easily import to or export from a custom or vertical software package
- Maintain data integrity between programs
- Use validation logic to ensure import conforms to your established business rules
- Schedule functions for regular or repetitive imports
- Efficiently use easy point-and-click data selection
- Select from user-defined fields that appear automatically
ALERTS AND WORKFLOW
Knowledge Sync powered by Vineyardsoft Corporation, a Sage Endorsed Solution
Monitor and respond to critical business conditions with real-time alerts. KnowledgeSync for distributors is your invisible assistant, monitoring your distribution business for events and conditions that require your awareness and immediate response. Identify the elements that are crucial to the success of your business and trigger personalized alerts about any changes via email, fax, pager, cell phone and screen pop-up. Dynamically analyze data between multiple business functions (e.g., Accounting, Inventory, and CRM) and take the right action quickly.
KnowledgeSync also streamlines workflow through the entire distribution cycle for greater efficiency:
- Automate delivery of forms, documents, and reports to clients and staff
- Schedule follow-ups to ensure actions are taken and tasks completed
- Automatically respond to incoming email messages and Web form submissions
- Execute workflow to deliver invoices and purchase orders, and schedule intelligent follow-ups
doc-link™ powered by Altec, a Sage Endorsed Solution
Improve control of your manufacturing workflow and effectively reduce your paper usage with an integrated document management system (IDMS). Cost-effective and scalable to your needs, doc-link™ document management and workflow solution for manufacturers ultimately transitions your organization to a paperless environment by capturing, processing, retrieving and researching document transactions from your desktop.
Managing processes and transactions electronically provides quantifiable ROI and the tangible benefits of greater visibility, security and control over documents and processes.
- Electronically route and approve Accounts Payable invoices
- Link approved invoices to Accounts Payable transactions screens
- Route reports and forms with supporting documents via email or fax
- Enforce security for document access