Mid-Market & Enterprise Software
ACUMATICA PROJECT ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
The Acumatica Project Accounting suite delivers project management accounting to service businesses, with features visible in the General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Inventory Management, and the Employee Portal modules. Acumatica project-based accounting software is ideal for professional services organizations that require accurate, real-time contract finance data, such as engineering firms, marketing companies, consultants, law firms, temp agencies, and many others.
This integrated module suite allows you to organize all of your project quoting and operational expenses for up-to-the-minute reporting delivered through the cloud. With a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) deployment, you can connect your accounting team with your field service data capture tools instantaneously, preventing human error and siloed data from disrupting your bookkeeping processes. Connect your project accounting module with additional Acumatica applications to create a unified workflow that fulfills your disparate project management requirements.
- EXPENSE MANAGEMENT: Gain a complete view of project-related costs by tracking materials, labor, services, and inventory items. Allocate shared costs based on formulas.
- ADVANCED BILLING: Vary billing rates by employee depending on the customer, type of work, or specific project. Recognize revenue based on completion percentage or tasks.
- BUDGET TRACKING: Include inventory items, non-stock items, labor, services, and more in project budgets. Compare actual project costs with original and revised budgets with real-time reports.
- WIP SUPPORT: Keep better track of costs by correctly accounting for work in progress, and avoid impacting COGS prematurely.
- RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: Assign project managers, employees, machines, and other resources to individual projects and tasks. Establish billing rules and options for each task.
- New! in 4.1 – Streamlined and Unified Employee Time Entry: Streamlined and Unified Employee Time Entry now features Timecards, Timesheet and Simple Time Cards combined on a single screen. Setup is quick and easy and users can enter data multiple ways from a single screen, making it faster to enter time for employees and equipment.
- Allocate expenses
- Budget mark up
- Scalable – multiple projects
- Revenue recognition
- Timesheets linked to specific projects and budgets
- Task definition
- Flexible billing
- Integrated and visible in other modules
- Audit trails
Smartsheet is a modern SaaS visual project scheduling software available for integration with Acumatica Project Accounting, allowing users to significantly streamline project management and consolidate deadlines. Field supervisors and project managers can use Smartsheet to reschedule tasks and resources quickly and easily with the push of a button, condensing the time it takes to coordinate project assignments. Scheduled changes are sent back to your cloud ERP module and updated directly in real-time, keeping employees between all teams connected more consistently. Users who perform back-office business processes such as project costing, purchasing, and expense processing can do so directly in their application, and Acumatica will also reflect these changes immediately.
To learn more about the Acumatica and Smartsheet integration, watch the video below:
Project Task Summary
Acumatica Project Accounting and Management
Integrate Acumatica Project Accounting with any other publisher module to build the technology stack that returns the best ROI for you. Build a comprehensive project management workflow designed for your needs, whether in construction, manufacturing, professional services, nonprofit and more. Ensure your business operates smoothly from end to end with an inclusive cloud application suite that bridges the gap between all parts of your organization.
Acumatica Construction Project Management and Accounting
The Acumatica Project Accounting integration with the Construction Edition allows subcontractors to break down silos and enable consistent communication with the general contractors. Discover how your firm can capture the best value return from deploying financial and project management hosted in the cloud. Download our free whitepaper to learn more: