ERP and Accounting Software
Sage 100cloud (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200, as well as Sage 100 ERP) offers a broad selection of feature-rich solutions including core accounting and finance, business intelligence, customer relationship management, eBusiness, HR and payroll, manufacturing, distribution, innovative customization, and Sage 100cloud’s low total cost of ownership. Sage 100cloud works the way you do with flexibility that enables you to choose the modules and platform which best fit your business needs.
Proactively manage your expenditures and improve vendor insights with the advanced accounting capabilities of Accounts Payable. Automate your financial transactions, track payments and develop budgets based on real-time data. Increase your efficiencies, improve your cash management, reduce operating costs and lessen the risk of lost or stolen checks by paying vendors electronically using ACH files created from the Accounts Payable module. Efficiently pay your vendors using wire transfers, record and even reverse transactions.
Informative financial reports offer valuable business insights and help you identify and address critical areas. Accounts Payable easily integrates with other modules including Accounts Receivable, Purchase Orders, Job Costing, Federal and State eFiling and Reporting, and Electronic Reporting to provide streamlined, comprehensive functions.
- Personalize entries for accounting by department or division
- Add new vendors and codes on the fly
- Pay vendors electronically
- Automate payment selection
- Forecast cash selection
- Use tax and freight allocation
- Manage multiple bank accounts
- Calculate Special incentives and discounts
- File 1099s electronically
Maximize efficiency of your accounts receivable operations and get valuable data for effective cash management and planning. The Accounts Receivable module for your Sage 100cloud system quickly and easily streamlines daily Accounts Receivable activities and presents key information in an intuitive format. Powerful yet simple to use, Accounts Receivable efficiently utilizes Paperless Office features to generate personalized and informative customer communications.
Accounts Receivable easily integrates with the General Ledger, Sales Order, Inventory Management, Job Cost, Bank Reconciliation, eBusiness Manager, eBusiness Web Services, and Custom Office modules.
- Run divisional receivables and multiple bank accounts
- Manage cash flow and forecast cash expectations
- Automate invoicing and billing, including repetitive and cash invoices
- Track and report commissions
- Add new customers and codes on the fly
- Calculate advanced sales tax functions
- Generate extensive reports and statements
- Efficiently send communications with attachments to customers and others in your organization
Take control of your budget process and bring strategic insight to your distribution business planning. An enterprise-wide budgeting and planning application for distributors, Sage Active Planner shortens budgeting and planning cycles to create more effective and accurate budgets and forecasts and render a true performance analysis. Through seamless integration with all enterprise data and General Ledger, Active Planner encourages collaboration across all lines of business, ties budgeting to organizational performance and facilitates more informed warehouse and inventory management decisions.
Improve the flow of key information across all channels, such as business drivers and transaction data through templates, automatic dissemination and consolidation of the budget, central control over budget revisions, real-time integration of data sources, and built-in security mechanisms.
- Bottom-up, top-down or combination budgeting processes
- Seamless integration of budget submissions from multiple departments
- Intuitive spreadsheet design customizable for distributors
- Email notification of department budgetary status or revision
Automate and simplify your monthly reconciliation process. Bank Reconciliation makes it easy to detect unrecorded transactions between your records and the banks’, locate errors and discrepancies, record corrections, and reconcile your books to the bank statements—all in a user-friendly solution that is simple to deploy. Integrated functionality enables you to post transactions from your Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Payroll modules.
- Deter check fraud using Positive Pay
- Reconcile multiple bank accounts
- Analyze estimated cash flow
- Automatically reconcile check information
- Control who can access and adjust balance entries
- Retain or purge detail after reconciliation
- Make one-step bank transfers from the general ledger
- Use up to 2048 characters for comments on adjustment entries
Effectively manage assets from acquisition to disposal, and enhance your bottom line with Fixed Assets. This comprehensive fixed asset management solution enables you to fully utilize your assets with the ability to manage over 10,000, account for their value, and reap their full tax benefits.
Apply more than 300,000 IRS and GAAP rules and more than 50 methods of depreciation including MACRS, ACRS Straight Line and Declining Balance. Run depreciation calculations, create IRS-ready tax forms, define groups of assets based on any characteristic, and move fixed assets from one location or business division to another with ease. Execute partial and whole transfers plus disposals, and conduct bulk disposals with automatic gain/loss calculations. Store photos, purchase orders, warranty information, and other documents associated with each asset and view them on screen anytime.
Fixed Assets combines acknowledged depreciation expertise, user friendliness and enhanced security features with the added power and functionality that your business requires.
- Ability to manage over 10,000 assets
- Maintain up to seven books per asset
- Choose from over 50 depreciation methods
- Make partial and whole transfers and disposals
- Run more than 30 standards reports
- Get complete audit histories on all changes
Streamline your tax reporting process and reduce the time and costs of preparing and submitting forms. Federal and State eFiling and Reporting includes approximately 250 federal and state forms such as Unemployment, Withholding, New Hire reports, W2s, and W3s to facilitate filing payroll tax information; electronic forms automatically populate information in the appropriate fields to save time and reduce errors. Automatically eFile W2s and 1099s, print and mail forms to your employees, or go completely green with our fee-based eFiling service.
- Save time, money and the environment by utilizing e-forms
- Eliminate manual resources to process and store preprinted forms
- Auto-generate a complete form that is ready to submit
- Ensure compliance with the latest forms – updated quarterly
- Access archives for historical filing information and copies
Streamline your accounting and financial records and generate comprehensive, useful financial statements for your business strategy and planning with General Ledger. Customize your own chart of accounts with up to 32 characters and 10 segments, or use over a dozen industry-specific selections for quick and easy implementation. The flexible design features exclusive dual-grid entry for efficient, personalized data entry and reporting; run virtually unlimited reports to drill down to specific details.
- Display detailed transactions for an account at any time
- Search for transactions by period, source journal inquiry, or comment
- Transfer funds between banks in one easy transaction journal entry
- Create public or private batches in General Journal Entry and Transaction Journal Entry for more control over general ledger postings
Simplify wage and payment reporting and ensure compliance with government regulations. Electronic Reporting for distributors makes it easy to report wage and payment information from the Payroll and Accounts Payable modules and 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, and 1099-MISC information, and submit it electronically in the format required by the federal government.
Need to meet state requirements for your distribution business as well? Electronic Reporting provides you with the information you need to file W2s for employees or 1099s for vendors who work or live in states that require reporting in the required formats. Additionally, Electronic Reporting provides test runs of federal and state W2s and 1099s as required by some government agencies.
- Generate accurate, fully compliant federal and state reports and minimize rejections
- Eliminate tedious manual entry with information automatically flowing through from the Payroll module
- Automatically retrieve 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, and 1099-MISC information from the accounts payable module
- Create state-specific electronic media files using MMREF-1 or TIB-4 formats
- Easily comply with test file requirements
Save time, reduce costs, improve security and establish your image as an environmentally conscious distribution business with Paperless Office for distributors. Quickly and efficiently email and fax documents to multiple contacts in any location to expedite communication, facilitate collaboration and improve customer and vendor satisfaction. Create, view, save and retrieve documents electronically in seconds and print only what you need — eliminating costly paper files, storage needs and misplaced items.
- Improve communications with immediate email delivery
- Save postage costs by immediate email distribution
- Save office space with electronic document archival
- Increase efficiencies with easy access to archives
- Enhance document security and print only what’s needed
Reduce your audit risk, stay ahead of constantly changing sales tax laws for distributors and ensure compliance in every market. Sales Tax automates comprehensive sales and uses tax functions ranging from jurisdiction assignment, rate research, and maintenance to reporting, returns, and remittance calculation. This hosted Web-based solution seamlessly integrates with Sage 100cloud ERP for distributors and automatically performs functions on the fly within your existing accounting application – no changes required.
For every calculation, Sales Tax verifies every address using a geo-coding mapping system, then calculates tax based on pre-set user configurations including nexus, tax jurisdictional issues, exception processing, product taxability rules, sourcing rules, split rates, and maximum tax — all done transparently in the background. A user-friendly interface and reporting platform provides detailed, summary, and exception reports for your distribution business. Drill down to customer/invoice, product, reason for exemptions, jurisdictional information, and detailed breakouts of rates and taxes by jurisdiction.
- Automate sales tax calculation, reporting and returns
- Access completely accurate sales tax charts
- Simplify functions with the instant online tax calculator
- Prepopulate tax data for specified filing period
- Set best practices and use tax compliance for distributors