Mid-Market & Enterprise Software
EXTENDED ACUMATICA ACCOUNTING FUNCTIONALITY
The Acumatica Financial Management suite includes extended functionality through the Deferred Revenue Accounting, Fixed Asset Management and Intercompany Accounting modules that allow you to seamlessly capture your financials across the board. Consolidate all of the accounting information populated in your ERP finance modules into a single database that every authorized user can access.
The Acumatica asset management system features automated tracking according to predefined fields, allowing you to execute on fast yet accurate financial reporting. Obtain real-time visibility into your bookkeeping and reconciliation processes with Acumatica’s extended accounting functionality in the Financial Management module.
The Deferred Revenue Management (DR) module allows you to automate and accurately account for situations where you need to recognize revenue in future periods.
- DEFERRED REVENUE ACCOUNTING: Acumatica automatically calculates deferred revenue accounts according to schedules that you establish. As time passes, deferred revenue is automatically recognized so your financial statements are automatically updated.
- DEFERRED REVENUE ADMINISTRATION: Create revenue recognition templates and assign them to line items on revenue transactions. Each template can specify start date, recognition method, percentage to recognize immediately, number of occurrences, and time within the period to generate transactions. Each template can be linked to accounts, sub-accounts, and inventory components.
- CUSTOMIZED DEFERRAL SCHEDULES: Create deferred schedules based on deferred templates or create custom schedules to model complex requirements. Each schedule can be linked to specific transactions and line numbers on any income document.
Deferred Revenue Schedule
Deferred Revenue on Invoice
Deferred Expense Prepayment
The Fixed Assets Management (FA) module maintains depreciation schedules for assets that you own, rent, or lease and is fully integrated with all other financial modules.
- MULTIPLE DEPRECIATION METHODS: Select from a huge number of predefined depreciation schedules such as ARCS, MARCS, straight-line, declining balance, sum of years’ digits, remaining value, flat rate, and units of production. You can also define a customized schedule.
- TAX BENEFIT SUPPORT: Acumatica provides multiple depreciation books, mulitple calendars, special depreciation bonuses, and tax benefit recapture to help you accurately account for complex tax rules.
- MULTIPLE DEPRECIATION BOOKS: Create depreciation books that do not update the general ledger for special tax and reporting requirements. Assign calendar years that are independent of your financial ledger if required for compliance.
Fixed Asset Entry
Fixed Asset Set Up
Fixed Asset Inter-Branch Account Mapping
Fixed Asset Balance Report
Acumatica Cloud ERP allows you to monitor, manage, and create reports across multiple subsidiaries or functional groups within your organization.
- CENTRALIZED PURCHSING & INVOICING: Centralize purchasing and invoicing through integrated AP, AR, and Sales Order Management. Purchase items and create sales orders in other companies with appropriate approvals.
- ASSET TRANSFERS: Assign and track fixed assets to specific companies in the Fixed Asset Management module. Transfer assets and bring depreciation and purchase history to the receiving company.
- ROLE-BASED ACCESS: Create roles and groups of users that have access to specific companies and the associated transactions. Add users in seconds and maintain an audit trail of user activities. Restrict user access to customer or vendor records by branch or company.
- CROSS COMPANY SALES: Companies within a tenant may buy and sell services from one another. Once an AR invoice is created in one company, the system can automatically create an AP bill in the corresponding Acumatica entity and link the documents together.
- DIFFERENT FINANCIAL CALENDARS: Companies having multiple legal entities within the same tenant can have different fiscal year-end dates. Accelerate implementation, simplify maintenance for companies that share vendors and employees, and facilitate the preparation of consolidated financial statements.
Define Multiple Organizations
Bills and Adjustments
Extend Acumatica Financial Functionality with Integration
Integrate Acumatica Financial Management with any other publisher module to build the technology stack that returns the best ROI for you. Build a comprehensive accounting workflow designed for your needs, whether in construction, manufacturing, professional services, nonprofit and more. Ensure your business operates smoothly from end to end with an inclusive cloud application suite that bridges the gap between all parts of your organization.