Mid-Market & Enterprise Software
EXTENDED ACUMATICA ACCOUNTING FUNCTIONALITY
Additional functionality included in the Acumatica Financial Management suite includes Deferred Revenue Accounting, Fixed Asset Management and Intercompany Accounting features that allow you to seamlessly capture your financials across the board. Acumatica consolidates all of the accounting information populated in your ERP finance modules into a single database that every authorized user can access.
The Acumatica asset management system features automated tracking according to predefined fields, allowing you to execute on fast yet accurate financial reporting. Obtain real-time visibility into your bookkeeping processes with Acumatica’s extended accounting functionality in the Financial Management module.
The Deferred Revenue Management (DR) module allows you to automate and accurately account for situations where you need to recognize revenue in future periods.
- DEFERRED REVENUE ACCOUNTING: Acumatica automatically calculates deferred revenue accounts according to schedules that you establish. As time passes, deferred revenue is automatically recognized so your financial statements are automatically updated.
- DEFERRED REVENUE ADMINISTRATION: Create revenue recognition templates and assign them to line items on revenue transactions. Each template can specify start date, recognition method, percentage to recognize immediately, number of occurrences, and time within the period to generate transactions. Each template can be linked to accounts, sub-accounts, and inventory components.
- CUSTOMIZED DEFERRAL SCHEDULES: Create deferred schedules based on deferred templates or create custom schedules to model complex requirements. Each schedule can be linked to specific transactions and line numbers on any income document.
Deferred Revenue Schedule
Deferred Revenue on Invoice
Deferred Expense Prepayment
The Fixed Assets Management (FA) module maintains depreciation schedules for assets that you own, rent, or lease and is fully integrated with all other financial modules.
- MULTIPLE DEPRECIATION METHODS: Select from a huge number of predefined depreciation schedules such as ARCS, MARCS, straight-line, declining balance, sum of years’ digits, remaining value, flat rate, and units of production. You can also define a customized schedule.
- TAX BENEFIT SUPPORT: Acumatica provides multiple depreciation books, mulitple calendars, special depreciation bonuses, and tax benefit recapture to help you accurately account for complex tax rules.
- MULTIPLE DEPRECIATION BOOKS: Create depreciation books that do not update the general ledger for special tax and reporting requirements. Assign calendar years that are independent of your financial ledger if required for compliance.
Fixed Asset Entry
Fixed Asset Set Up
Fixed Asset Inter-Branch Account Mapping
Fixed Asset Balance Report
Acumatica Cloud ERP allows you to monitor, manage, and create reports across multiple subsidiaries or functional groups within your organization.
- ENTITY-BASED REPORTING: Individual ledgers are maintained for each organizational entity. Intercompany transactions are automatically eliminated when reporting across multiple organizations.
- CENTRALIZED PAYMENTS: Organizations can purchase goods and services that are approved and paid by other organizations. Profitability reports reflect the purchase at the organizational level.
- CENTRALIZED INVOICING: Sales orders can be initiated from one organization, but invoiced and collected by a centralized accounting team from a different organization.
- INVENTORY ASSIGNMENT: Assign warehouses and inventory to specific organizations. Inventory transfers initiate inter-company transfers to preserve organizational level reporting.
Define Multiple Organizations
Bills and Adjustments