Seventh-Annual List Reveals Leading MSPs in Healthcare, Legal, Government, Financial Services & More
May 19, 2022 (EAST HANOVER, NJ) – SWK Technologies, Inc. ranks among the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs (https://www.channelE2E.com/top100) for 2022, according to ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance resource.
The annual list and research (hashtag: #MSP100) identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing and additional vertical markets. Moreover, the research affirms that vertical market MSPs have vastly expanded their managed security capabilities.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP business, security and market trends. Key takeaways include:
- Surging MSP Revenues: Honorees generated a combined $3.05 billion in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2021, up 42% from $2.14 billion million in 2020. The surge involved extremely strong MSP merger and acquisition (M&A) activity; accelerated demand for cloud & cybersecurity services; and successful MSP pivots amid the continued COVID-19 pandemic.
- Key Verticals: The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on healthcare and manufacturing, with continued strong interest in financial services, legal and government opportunities.
- Managed Security Services: All of the honorees offer some form of managed security services – particularly backup and disaster recovery (96%), endpoint detection & response (EDR, 88%) and managed detection and response (MDR), 82%). Moreover, the MSPs increasingly focus on emerging areas such as Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM, 49%) and eXtended Detection and Response (XDR, 38%).
- End-Customer Reach: The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs now manage more than 6.1 million users across their customer sites as of 2021, up from 3.1 million in 2020.
- Top 10 Strategic Technology Partners: MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (46%), ConnectWise (18%), Datto (18%), Cisco Systems (15%), Dell Technologies (14%), Ingram Micro (13%), Amazon Web Services (10%), SentinelOne (10%), Fortinet (9%) & Tech Data (7%).
SWK Technologies was ranked among the top vertical market MSPs in the Manufacturing market.
“We’re proud to be named to the ChannelE2E Top 100,” said Mark Meller, CEO of SWK Technologies. “Our team has done a remarkable job during the Covid-19 pandemic. As the “work-from-home” paradigm has become part of every company’s reality over this past year, our MSP has ensured that our customers can effectively work and collaborate remotely while simultaneously maintaining the health and safety of their employees. Whether in Infrastructure-as-a-Service, cybersecurity, application hosting, business continuity, disaster recovery or helpdesk, the SWK team enables the success of our customers by helping them realize value for their IT investments each and every day.”
“ChannelE2E and CyberRisk Alliance congratulate SWK Technologies on this honor,” said Amy Katz, executive VP and general manager of ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance resource. “Businesses worldwide increasingly outsource their most critical security, business automation and IT management requirements to the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs.”
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri), executive VP and editorial director of ChannelE2E. Find the online list and associated report here: https://www.channelE2E.com/top100
In addition to being named to the ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022, SWK has also ranked in the Channel Futures MSP 501 and the NEXTGEN 101, and CRN’s MSP 500 and Solution Provider 500. In July of 2020, SWK’s Network Services (NWS) and Secure Cloud Hosting divisions were combined to form Managed Cloud Services, bridging cloud infrastructure management with managed IT and business continuity services to extend SWK’s support capabilities over customers’ entire technology stack ecosystems.
About SWK Technologies, Inc.
SWK Technologies, Inc. delights its customers and partners by providing solutions and expertise that transform their businesses and enable success. SWK’s Strategic Technology Advisory Team (STAT) provides business management consulting services that help maximize value derived from technology investments. SWK Managed Cloud Services, the cloud hosting and managed services division of SWK Technologies, is an award-winning IT solution provider and network defense resource. SWK’s parent company, SilverSun Technologies, Inc., is publicly traded (NASDAQ: SSNT).
SWK Technologies, Inc.
ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com), a CyberRisk Alliance resource, is the leading digital destination for MSPs, IT service providers, channel partners and strategic investors seeking to maximize their business valuations, mitigate business risk and maximize security — from Entrepreneur to Exit.
About Cyber Risk Alliance
CyberRisk Alliance (CRA) is a business intelligence company serving the high growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity community with a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community, and inspire an efficient marketplace. Our trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts and influencers, policymakers, and practitioners. CRA’s brands include SC Media, Security Weekly, InfoSec World, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, our research unit CRA Business Intelligence, the peer-to-peer CISO membership network, Cybersecurity Collaborative, and now Identiverse, ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert.