Field Service Management
Acumatica Service Management
Maximize dispatching by scheduling the right people at the right time and obtain real-time data for work taking place in the field. Acumatica Service Management provides contract management, appointment schedules, and a full-featured mobile application for service-driven businesses, wholesale distributors, construction companies, and manufacturers for deliveries, installation, or remote service operations. Seamless integration to inventory, purchasing, and projects provides service organizations with everything they need to grow their business.
WITH ACUMATICA SERVICE MANAGEMENT, YOU CAN:
- Manage Contracts: Manage contracts for sale and service, maintenance repair, and recurring maintenance Define billing procedures and generate service orders with flexible frequencies.
- Schedule Appointments: Schedule technicians based on availability, location, skills, active licenses, or service Accurate schedules reduce overtime costs and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Plan Inventory: Track inventory in warehouses and mobile Leverage inventory replenishment and purchase orders to ensure inventory availability.
- Improve Mobility: Empower technicians with a full-featured mobile application with GPS navigation, electronic signatures, credit card payments, mobile expense receipts, voice dictation for notes, image uploads, and appointment details. Field technicians can see service history and equipment
- Manage Projects: Track multi-phase Compare original to revised budgets. Manage billing with fixed-price, cost-plus, or capped project costs. Bill service orders and appointments through the project instead of Service Management.
- Improve Customer Visibility: Service management integrates with Acumatica CRM providing access to sales history, support cases, and activity The customer portal provides access to invoices and other information online.
- Quickly capture service needs and access customer information, product history, and resources
- Use templates to default service and materials during appointments creation
- Shorten the time between call receipt and appointment assignment
GAIN CONTROL OF REMOTE FIELD SERVICE ACTIVITIES
- Track resource commitments and real-time GPS location
- Obtain real-time access to the progress of the appointment with status updates, the material used, and detailed notes and pictures
- Using emails, SMS or push notification, notify resources and customers of appointment assignments or modifications
- Improve decisions by using drill- down reports and dashboards to access past information and gain insights into future needs
- Define metrics for technician utilization and service performance
Features and Capabilities
Generate invoices based on estimations or actuals, and group invoices by service order, time frame, or customer purchase order. Define different billing rules by the customer and by service order type.
ROUTE AND RESOURCE TRACKING ON MAPS
MULTI-LANGUAGE AND LOCALIZATION
Support multiple languages, date formats, and number formats. Define a default language by user for the web and on the mobile app.
Establish warranty offers for your customers, specifying which parts are under warranty to avoid confusion, mischarges, and objections. Multidimensional contracts (different warranty periods for various components of the system) help to track warranties from sales to repair in the field, specifying what is covered and what is not. This helps ensure billing accuracy and improve customer satisfaction.
Convert CRM opportunities into service orders and appointments. Allocate stock items to service orders and create purchase orders from the field. Create appointments for a project and manage budgets and profitability across and project. Capture time for employee timecards used for payroll. Manage inventory with integrated purchasing, requisitions, and robust inventory replenishment logic.