Sage 500 ERP 2013 – Released on December 4, 2012
Now that 2013 has rolled in, it is time to start thinking about how well your ERP system is working for you. Do you find yourself having to use third party applications in order to satisfy your business needs? If so, then Sage 500 ERP 2013 might be the solution for you. Sage has recently released its 2013 version of Sage 500 ERP with brand new features and enhancements. Whether you are considering switching to Sage 500 ERP or upgrading your current Sage 500 ERP system, I have provided the most attractive reasons to help evaluate the change.
Sage 500 ERP 2013 Upgrades
- Improve cash flow by processing and tracking cash receipts efficiently and accurately with new import and tracking capabilities.
- Reduce errors with easier to use bank reconciliation tasks and sub-ledger enhancements that provide controls to lock down postings for period end closing and maintain reporting integrity.
- Process credit card payments with ease and confidence – anywhere, anytime with Sage Mobile Payments
- Reduce fraud exposure storing sensitive cardholder data in the secure cloud-based Sage Exchange Vault.
- Experience incased access and flexibility to view payments information on the web through a tablet or desktop via the Sage Exchange Portal.
- Perform updates faster and easier when cost factors or other parameters necessitate a global pricing change with new Global Price Base Change and Global Price Group Change features.
- Ship cost-effectively and efficiently while improving delivery times with Sage 500 ERP Shipping, a new web-based, fully scalable multicarrier shipping solution.
- Protect profitability and increase accuracy of accounting for setup hours with new features specific to manufacturing operations that include cost reminders and the ability to designate setup hours to backflush always, never, or manually.
- Save time navigating business processes with Visual Process Flows by demonstrating the steps of a process in visual terms, but also include links to the various tasks along the way.
- Protect customizations with new enhancements that make it easier to customize the screen and workflows, and to have those customizations survive future upgrades with Expanded Customer Controls.
Contact Our Sage 500 ERP Team
Are you interested in learning more about the enhanced features in Sage 500 ERP 2013? Contact SWK’s Sage 500 ERP professionals to learn how these enhancements can benefit for you. For additional information please contact us at 877-979-5462, or click here to contact us.
Image courtesy of FrameAngel / FreeDigitalPhotos.net