Sage 100 ERP is releasing version 2014 next year. The new version has several new enhancements geared to improve your ease of use of the software.
Below are some of the most beneficial features in the upcoming release:
1. Find customers, vendors, and items quickly by name or description in customer number, vendor number, and item code entry fields with auto-complete.
2. Easily report on multiple custom reports with keep window open after print and keep window open after preview buttons on the custom report windows.
3. Make searching easier when using the Search Grid window by having the default value in the column Name field as the first column in the grid.
4. Find invoices easier with an invoice list button in Accounts Payable Invoice Data Entry, Repetitive Invoice Entry and Accounts Receivable Repetitive Invoice Entry.
5. Connect with your customers through social media integration in Sage CRM.
6. Stock items customers buy and reduce capital tied up in stock with Sage Inventory Advisor
7. Increase revenue through cross-selling and up-selling with virtual catalogs in Sage Mobile Sales.
8. Empower customers to access, pay, and view invoices online through Sage Billing and Payment
9. Visually see the profitability of customers, products, and sales people using the profitability dashboard for Sage ERP Intelligence Reporting.
10. Connect your business through the Sage Data Cloud, enabling you to easily connect and expand your business with mobile and cloud solutions, with free connectors and unlimited storage.
As more information regarding the new version of Sage 100 ERP becomes available, we’ll update you here!
Contact our Sage 100 ERP Team
Want to learn more about the upcoming release Sage 100 ERP? For additional information, please contact us online