Business Intelligence and Integration Tools
Good Data Makes For Better Decisions
To make effective decisions, you need to see an accurate and detailed picture in terms of business and customers. But with data growing at an average rate of 56% per year, it’s simply impossible to manually sift through numerous data sources to collect relevant data. Managers and executives can easily become overwhelmed and make poor decisions based on incomplete or inaccurate information.
Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200) Intelligence Reporting is the answer to spreadsheet chaos and data fragmentation. Built for the needs of small and midsized businesses, it has tools to control, automate, and analyze your data across all areas of your business so you can make better decisions to help grow your business.
Intelligence Reporting accesses the information already contained in Sage 100 ERP and gives you a secure environment to run and store reports. It has user-friendly features that help reduce the learning curve, like intuitive drag-and-drop tools that make it simple to design reports, and it uses a familiar Microsoft® Excel® environment to create, view, and edit reports in.
Intelligence Reporting automates the reporting process to streamline your efforts, resulting in greater efficiency. Not only can your personnel run reports at the click of a button, they can also schedule them to run at the most optimum time of day, for example during off-peak hours, and then automatically distribute them in the required format to those who need to see them.
Easily implemented, Intelligence Reporting requires minimal IT support. Intelligence Reporting connects seamlessly with Sage 100 ERP and enables you to pull data from most external systems, allowing data consolidation from ODBC-compliant databases across the company.
To gain insight, you can create interactive dashboards with Key Performance Indicators that let you quickly see the information you need, either textually or graphically, and drill down capabilities give you further insight into the numbers. With immediate visibility into all process statuses, your managers and executives will be able to make informed decisions quickly.
With additional Intelligence Reporting module components available, you have the flexibility to build a robust reporting system that does what you need it to do and fits your business’s unique reporting needs.
Get your data under control, turn it into useful information, and get up to a 25% increase in reporting productivity with Sage 100 ERP Intelligence Reporting.
- Quickly identify and respond to trends using customizable dashboards.
- Use drag-and-drop formulas to easily create and manage financial reporting.
- Develop in-depth financial, operational, customer, and vendor reports.
- Efficiently view, manipulate, analyze, and distribute reports in a familiar Excel format.
- Effortlessly consolidate data from multiple companies, divisions, and
- View your organisation in many different ways through flexible Reporting Trees and Reporting Groups.
- Extract up-to-the minute high-level summaries, account groupings, or detailed transactions.
“What I like most about Sage Intelligence is the ability to create financial and non-financial reports in a format that I understand in Excel.”
Features and Functionality
Sage 100 ERP Intelligence Reporting has four modules for purchase depending on your reporting requirements:
- Run existing reports, in real time, when you want them
- Your results are delivered in Excel with the ability to drill down further with the click of a button
- Parameters can be set at the time of running your report
The Report Manager user license allows you to do everything the Report Viewer user can do as well as:
- Edit and customize your standard report templates and save them for future use
- Create new reports to suit your business requirements
- Sort, drill down, and aggregate your data
- Automatically distribute reports to anyone who needs them on the platform they require e. send reports to a file, publish to an intranet site, or send by email with automated report distribution
- Set permissions and security for your relevant reports to determine who can view and access which reports
- The Report Designer gives you two methods to create and control your financial reports depending on your Excel knowledge
- Includes predefined layouts for Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Trial Balance
- Enhances your Excel experience and offers you maximum control and flexibility over your financial report layouts
- Reporting Trees allow you to model a reporting structure and view your organization in many different ways
- Financial reporting only
- Requires Microsoft Excel 2007 and above
- Access and consolidate information from multiple sources
- Allows for:
- Multicompany consolidations
- Creation of new reports on any part of your Sage 100 ERP system
- Connectivity to unlimited ODBC databases
Want More Information on Business Intelligence and Integration Tools?
Increase productivity and enhance functionality. Create an all-encompassing information management system for your business. Quickly generate reports, view vital company information, automatically consolidate data from multiple companies, divisions, and data sources for in-depth analysis. Keep your company, customers, and vendors “in the know” with automated triggered emails.
120 Eagle Rock Ave, Suite 330 East Hanover, NJ 07936 • 877.979.5462 • email@example.com
©2012 Sage Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Sage, the Sage logos, and the Sage product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sage Software, Inc., or its affiliated entities. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.