Are Microsoft 365 Hybrid Work Security Tools a Good Fit for You?
Is Return to Office (RTO) a fantasy? After a painful remote-work acclimation period in 2020, most workers now expect to have flexibility over where they work. That means businesses of all sizes must overcome the digital challenges of hybrid work as quickly as possible.
Skip to the Sections that Matter to You!
This webinar features SWK’s Microsoft 365 expert, Rachael Wade, who helps you clearly understand how you can easily overcome the biggest hybrid work challenges at today’s small-to-midsized companies. Looking for specific information? Use this summary to skip forward to the parts that interest you.
Timestamp information is located to the right of each item. Please select that time when you are watching the video.
The 3 Digital Challenges to Hybrid Work Security
Hybrid workers are defined as employees who work in mixed environments, which seems to present the best of both worlds: remote work flexibility and at-work collaboration. Strangely though, there’s a disconnect between these two work formats.
- Learn about the “Hybrid Paradox” (5:29)
- Understand how companies have transformed to address the Paradox (6:12)
Addressing the Hybrid Paradox takes investment in cloud-based digital tools like Microsoft 365 – but improperly managing security in these tools can create additional issues.
- Discover security issues introduced by remote work (7:43)
- Learn how those issues lead to poor productivity and overload IT staff (8:02)
- See why this cycle is likely to result in preventable cybersecurity holes (9:49)
How Identity Access Management Can Help
It is not hard to imagine why a work-from-anywhere world could be a cybercriminal’s dream. Small and midsized companies are only now realizing that they must evolve their access methodologies as soon as possible to allow only the right people into business networks at the right times.
- Compare how employees used to access sensitive company data vs. how they currently access company data (11:12)
- Tip: Discover why the old method of data access creates a modern headache (10:48)
- Gain an overview of Identity Access Management (IAM) security (14:01)
Learn About Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AKA “Azure AD”)
Active Directory solutions help companies automate the enforcement of access protocols to enhance cybersecurity. While larger companies have been housing their Active Directory services on premises for years, midsize and smaller companies are interested in establishing their Active Directories on the cloud to better support hybrid work security. Microsoft’s cloud, known as Azure, hosts one of the top Active Directory services on the globe.
- Gain an overview of Azure Active Directory (14:50)
- Understand how Azure Active Directory works (15:13)
- Learn about Azure Active Directory integrations (17:34)
- Tip: Azure Active Directory supports single sign-on for Sage and Acumatica (17:59)
- Discover how Azure Active Directory syncs cloud and on-premises access (18:56)
- Learn about Azure Active Directory’s security with MFA, conditional access, and single sign-on (20:25)
Is Azure Active Directory Right for You? Find Out Free.
The SWK Technologies team includes certified Microsoft 365 engineers and architects on staff who serve as your one-stop shop for assistance with managing your ERP and your hybrid work security practices. For a limited time, we’re offering a free Microsoft Assessment to help you understand whether Azure Active Directory is a good fit for your current needs.
A Microsoft Assessment quickly determines where you can lower costs while maintaining strategic business goals. This comprehensive investigation looks deeply into your options for license optimization and compares those options against your organizational goals to recommend the easiest, most cost-effective path for your Microsoft usage, including security tools, identity access management solutions, and collaborative tools that enhance your hybrid workers’ productivity.
- Find out how to request your Microsoft Assessment (27:19)
- Discover why time matters and you should complete your Microsoft Assessment by June 30, 2022 (27:40)
Curious about how you can select, set up, and manage Microsoft security features at your business? Check out the answers to these questions from the webinar.
- Which Microsoft plans include Azure Active Directory? (30:11)
- Is SWK able to set up and manage these services for your company? (30:55)
Extend Your Learning
This in-depth walkthrough on how you can enhance security in the hybrid workplace was only one of the many free, in-depth webinars SWK Technologies offers to help you do more with your technology.
If you liked this video and you want to watch more in-depth webinars that will help you make confident decisions about your business tech, please check out our upcoming events and webinars.
In the meantime, please bookmark this webinar link so you can return to the information whenever you need it.
Get Fast Answers
Anytime you have questions about your business technology options, all you have to do is reach out to our team of seasoned experts here at SWK Technologies.
Contact SWK today to get your questions answered or fill out the form below.
Learn More about Microsoft 365 Plans