Last month, SWK’s BeerRun software made its second appearance at the Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America in Washington D.C. The newest release of BeerRun was unveiled and the response was terrific. Version 4.0 has made BeerRun more functional and intuitive, helping deliver an even better — and more seamless — experience for our clients.
Since the March 26-29 conference and due to its great showing, SWK has seen a tremendous increase in its BeerRun clientele. Enamored by the newest version, these breweries recognized the tremendous advantage and the vast amount of time that can be saved with this powerful software. Some of our new clients include:
- Rock Bridge Brewing Co.
- Carson’s Brewery
- Kalona Brewing Co.
- Two Brothers Brewing Co.
- Abandon Brewing Co.
- Big Boss Brewing Co.
- Port City Brewing Co.
- Fifty Fifty Brewing Co.
How BeerRun Works
BeerRun is a public and private cloud-based application designed for microbreweries and their distributors. Among other features, it enables graphical timelines of orders, batches and fermentation tanks, production planning with load balancing and inventory requisitions, real-time changes in packaging, and automated keg management and reporting:
- It is a web-hosted solution that integrates with many of the leading small- and middle-market accounting packages.
- It offers a real-time view of all orders for management and distributors.
- It takes customer orders from planning through fermentation and bright tanks to packaging.
- The Gantt charts provide a true brewery management dashboard.
- TTB reporting is automated.
- The pay-as-you-grow subscription model minimizes up-front cost.
For more information:
973-251-0061 | firstname.lastname@example.org