With the discontinuation of Sage Pro due in March 2014, some of you are probably asking yourselves where to turn next. Sage’s new ERP solution is geared to fit your business needs and requirements. So sit back, take a breather, and learn why the new Sage ERP solution should be considered.
1. Connect to cloud services. Sage Cloud Services extend your ERP solution to integrate seamlessly with hosted third-party applications including freight and shipping, sales tax calculations, account monitoring and alerts, and payment processing.
2. Extend through our large ecosystem of third-party solution providers. Easily integrate information and automate business processes with extended solutions including EDI, e-commerce, bar codes, Point of Sale (POS), and complete suites for discrete and process manufacturing.
3. Mobile access. Mobile CRM puts the right customer information into the hands of your sales team at the right time to help increase customer service and drive sales. And with mobile payments, you can collect money due anytime, anywhere with a smartphone or tablet.
4. Flexible deployment options. Sage ERP solutions are built using industry-standard technology, and most of them can be deployed on premises or in a hosted environment.
5. Flexible pricing options. Choose the payment model that works best for your business with options to buy perpetual licenses up front or to utilize subscription-based pricing. The Sage Investment Protection Program (SIPP) provides trade-in credits for both purchase options.
Options for upgrading, depending on your business needs, include:
To learn more, register for one of the Meet the Sage ERP Family webcasts listed below:
Contact Our Sage Pro Team
Are you interested in learning more about the options and promotions available from Sage for upgrading from Sage Pro? Or are you interested in a demo of other possible solutions? If so, contact SWK’s Sage Pro professionals and we’ll help you discover what the next step should be. For additional information please contact us at 877-979-5462, or click here to contact us.
Image courtesy of mrpuen / FreeDigitalPhotos.net