TIME AND PROJECT
Prevent cost overruns and generate bottom line savings with advanced enterprise project management software.
Sage 500 Time and Project Management solutions comprise project management software tools to help your business achieve the operational edge, with powerful features and exceptional flexibility that put you in control of your project management.
Automate Time and Expense Tracking for Project-Oriented Businesses
Track projects electronically and collect data on the actual time spend and the expenses incurred on each task. Leverage sophisticated time data collection integrates seamlessly with Sage 500 Project Accounting as well as all major financial, project management, and payroll systems. Track time and expenses for internal or remote workgroups by many user-defined levels including:
Configure a robust approval process that matches your internal procedures and policies, and improve billing cycles, increase cash flow and streamline expense reimbursements by leveraging automated Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable invoice generation.
- Improve project profitability and increase accuracy of project budgeting, scheduling and billing
- Automate billing and expense reimbursements
- PC or Web deployment
- Powerful reporting and analysis increase planning accuracy and resource utilization
Make Proactive Decisions with Real-Time Cost Tracking
Project Managers – Track actual against estimated costs through forecast completion to prevent cost overruns and increase bottom-line savings. Detailed estimating function allows estimation of multiple cost types and enables reporting and analysis at multiple levels. Data-driven contract rates handle numerous and complex project rates, making it easy to control rate changes and profitability. Optimize project profitability through appropriate project type selection – whether it’s time and materials, fixed price, or both. Utilize six GAAP-compliant profit recognition methods to control profit recognized over each period, resulting in a well-managed revenue stream.
- Leverage close monitoring of all details of your project, including estimates, change orders, purchase orders, timesheets and billing to prevent cost overruns
- Process time and materials against one or multiple projects
- Input expenses electronically as they are incurred
- Customized project options to meet specific customer needs
Update a wide range of project costs and time with a single data entry and improve project tracking and efficiency. Integrate Sage 500 Project Accounting with Microsoft Project to help you deliver projects on schedule and on budget. This versatile project management software tool enables you to make single-entry updates to both systems simultaneously to gain visibility while reducing administrative time. The result is seamless information workflow that keeps project managers informed of changes or potential overruns while updating the finance department of cost changes as well.
- Achieve bi-directional workflow between project managers and finance managers
- Optimize profitability with Project Accounting from Sage 500
- Enhance Project collaboration with Microsoft Project Central