The complimentary webinar will be packed full of information to get BeerRun working even better for your business.
Who should attend:
- New users – training
- Existing users – refresher
- Management – reports, new features
- Prospects – hear actual users discuss BeerRun
- End-to-end flow:
- Allocate SOs to Inventory and WIP
- How to use roles to reduce complexity
- How to build Packing Bill of Materials
- How to factor labor into costs
- How to use TTB functionality
- Deep dive into Reports
- How I use BeerRun:
- Sue Weber, Co-Founder, Sierra Blanca Brewery
- Tyson Read, Head Brewer, Iron Horse Brewery
Hosted By: Hart Singh
Hart is the President of OpCenter LLC and a member of the Intuit Speakers Bureau. As Co-Founder of the National Cloud Technologists Association, he teaches Cloud Technologies, Cloud Architecture & Design and Cloud Operations at NJIT. As Adjunct Faculty, he has also taught Technology and Entrepreneurship to undergraduates and MBAs at Rutgers, NYU Poly and Fairleigh Dickinson University.
Hart Singh heads the BeerRun development team. An MIT-educated software entrepreneur, he focuses on end-to-end solutions for mid-sized firms.
For more information:
973-251-0061 | email@example.com