Is your trial balance out of balance in your Sage 100 ERP system?
Are you having trouble figuring which entry is the culprit that is making it unbalanced?
Well, you are in luck!
Here is a quick and easy way to determine what the cause of the unbalance is – even if it goes back years:
- 1. Go to General Ledger Reports
- 2. Choose Source Journal History Reports
- 3. Run the Source Journal History Report
- 4. Review the listing for any journals that have an asterisks (*) next to them. This indicates that they are out of balance.
- 5. Through General Ledger Detail, go to Source Report for the indicated journal that is out of balance. Here you can determine which entry caused the out-of-balance and what you need to do to fix it.
- 6. Assuming you have appropriate access, you can post a one-sided journal entry to fix the problem, thus balancing the trial balance.
Contact Our Sage 100 ERP Team
Are you interested in learning more about the features in Sage 100 ERP 2013? Contact SWK’s Sage 100 ERP professionals to learn how these enhancements can benefit you. For additional information please contact us at 877-979-5462, or click here to contact us.
Image courtesy of Idea go / FreeDigitalPhotos.net