Previously in this blog, we discussed what exactly Acumatica is. To recap, Acumatica is the only secure, cloud- and browser-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution that adapts to the needs of small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs). It is a comprehensive solution, with vast capabilities in its Financial Management, Distribution Management, Customer Management, and Project Accounting suites, and is highly configurable and extensible.
So having answered the question “What Is Acumatica,” today we address the question “Why Acumatica?”
As we stated above, Acumatica is the only secure, cloud- and browser-based small and mid-size business ERP solution that adapts to your business. What this means is that you choose the functionality, deployment and licensing option that best fits you.
Below are 5 reasons you should consider Acumatica:
- Configurable, extensible, and easily integrates with other systems. In addition to integrated CRM and ERP modules, Acumatica provides better options to integrate with your existing on-premise systems. A robust API is available to simplify integration; you can see source code and make changes using our web-based tools or standard development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio.
- On-premise, hosted or SaaS deployment. Deployment options are flexible and you can switch easily between them as needs change without losing performance and security. You are never locked in.
- Optimized for mobile use. You can run your business from anywhere, using any device. Acumatica wants to make your life easy (and no one will tell your boss you’re on the beach working really hard).
- Priced for unlimited users, with no hidden fees. Buy a subscription or buy the license. Acumatica encourages businesses to grow and pricing for unlimited users allows you to involve everybody in your business process improvement so you get the most from your investment.
- Upgrade on your own schedule. Acumatica gives you the choice of if and when to install an upgrade. You can do the upgrade at a time convenient to you, not when told by a vendor.
Contact Our Acumatica Team
Want to learn more about Acumatica? For additional information, please contact us online.