Sage ERP X3 was designed to suit the several different types of businesses. The ability to customize and adjust to your very own, specific needs, with Sage ERP X3 gives you the opportunity to have your software synched with your business operations. Through tracking, managing and forecasting, Sage ERP X3 provides you with the tools necessary to run smoothly and successfully.
When looking to upgrade your ERP software, or purchase new ERP software, you need to know the software’s functionalities and how they can help your business grow. Below we’ve detailed what Sage ERP X3 regarding its technology, as well as features for manufacturing, sales, inventory, purchasing, CRM, and finance.
Here’s an opportunity to learn more about Sage ERP X3 and how it can help your business function, grow, and adapt to continuously changing markets.
Sage ERP X3 is built on the Sage Application Framework for the Enterprise (SAFE) technology platform, which provides:
Sage ERP X3 Technology
- Three-tier, scalable system architecture
- Multi-audit functionality (multi-company management, multi-site, multi-currency, multi-BPs address, etc.) and compliance to multiple legislations and accounting practices
- Multi-OS support (Windows, AIX, Linux Red Hat)
- Multi-DB support (Oracle 10g, MS SQL 2005)
- Web Client as well as C/S administration
- Audit tools (audit logs, security management, full audit trail, etc.)
- Business Intelligence and statistics engine
- Import-export engine (ASCII, XML) and MS Office Automation
- Workflow engine
- Integrated development toolset
Sage ERP X3’s manufacturing modules help you keep on schedule and track production, allowing you to stay ahead of the game by presenting you with the information you need related to your manufacturing process, before the process begins.
- Multiple manufacturing modes – ATO, MTO, CTO, MTS process, mixed mode
- Technical data configurator
- Replenishment and planning rules
- MPS, MRP schedule
- Work plan and manufacturing analysis
- Interactive finite/infinite capacity planning
- Variety of material tracking methods
- Weighing station interface
- Cost accounting
Sage ERP X3’s sales related modules streamline your process and present information in a meaningful manner, allowing you to make smarter decisions.
- Short to long cycle sales process among: quotes, contracts, blanket orders, orders, inventory allocation, delivery scheduling, shipping, returns, invoicing
- Customized product configurator
- Credit checking, customer rating
- User-defined matrix pricing rules
- Sales commissions calculation
- Order to cash process
- Open Item management and follow-up: aging, risk analysis and statistics, customer hold/release management
- User-defined cash collection process
- Customer reminders
Know where you inventory is at all times so you’re not wasting time looking for it. Eliminate “stock-out” from your vocabulary by letting Sage ERP X3 track all your inventory and letting you know when you need more, before running out. Keep up with demand, by knowing when and how many to purchase.
- Location management: dedicated, suggested or random storage for single/multiple item location
- Stock management by physical location, lot and sub-lot, quality status, serial numbers, expiration dates, potency
- Consigned inventory and third party inventory
- Inventory balances by stock status
- Physical counting
- Inventory replenishment with or without MRP
- Intra-company movements
- Forward and backward traceability
- Variety of inventory costing methods
- Cost accounting
Sage ERP X3 provides a new way to purchase. With the ability to forecast, Sage ERP X3 reduces human error and gives you notice about purchases and how they affect your finances.
- Short to long cycle process among: RFQ’s and responses, contract and blanket orders, PO, receiving/returns, invoicing
- Supplier rating and classification, statistics
- Free pricing criteria and rules
- Purchase planning and ordering with/without MRP replenishment
- Delivery scheduling and receiving
- Built-in security and workflow with signature rules to control commitments against budget
- Open Item management and tracking: dispute level, payment approval
- Payment term scheduling
- Mass payment campaigns
- User defined payment process (check writing, check voiding, check reconciliation)
Automate your sales force and keep your customers satisfied with Sage ERP X3 CRM.
- Marketing campaigns planning and follow-up
- Sales force automation
- Customer support with knowledge base
Besides the expected accounting functions, Sage ERP X3 provides risk analysis so you can make better decision, and operates in multiple currencies, multiple jurisdictions and multiple languages.
- User defined fiscal calendars, GL accounts and analytic dimensions
- Accounts receivable/accounts payable
- Financial extraction and reporting, inter-company consolidation ready
- Employee’s expenses entry and management
- Complete audit trail ensured by successive or single zooms on original documents available across the entire ERP suite
- Fixed assets
- Risk analysis
- Open item tracking and follow-up
Contact our Sage ERP X3 Team
Want to learn more about Sage ERP X3? For additional information please contact us at 877-979-5462, or click here.