Power Up Your Work Tasks with the Sage 100 Connector for Microsoft 365
Learn how connecting Sage 100cloud data with Office 365 tools can help your team take control of their work tasks to improve your revenues, hassle free. Watch the webinar now.
Skip to the Sections that Matter to You!
In this webinar, you will receive a clear walkthrough of how to use the Sage 100 Connector for Microsoft 365 to speed common work tasks. You will also learn how the Connector works and get ideas on how you can combine the power of your Sage ERP and Microsoft to get more done, faster than ever before.
Looking for specific information? Use this summary to skip forward to the parts that interest you. (Timestamp information is located to the right of each item. Please select that time when you are watching the video.)
Harnessing the “Power” of Microsoft 365 for Sage 100
Most people think of Microsoft 365 simply as the tools we previously called “Microsoft Office,” such as Excel, Word, or Outlook – but there is a lot more to Microsoft than the basics.
- Overview of Microsoft 365 tools (1:06)
- What is Microsoft Power Apps? (2:11)
- Tip: Understand this really important takeaway about Power Apps (3:14)
- What is Power Automate? (3:49)
- What is Modern Approvals? (5:03)
- Tip: Many people are surprised by these integrations for Office 365 (5:50)
What Is the Sage 100 Connector?
To use Sage data through your Microsoft Power Platform, you have to sync the two programs together. To make this process seamless and secure, Sage Software has created an API that maintains user permissions in Sage 100, connects Sage data to cloud-driven Microsoft tools, and leaves zero open ports available for entry.
- Overview of the Sage 100 API (6:25)
- How the Connector enables your team to manipulate Sage data through Microsoft tools (7:32)
- Tip: The Connector works with more than just Microsoft (8:10)
View the Demo
As they say, “a demo is worth a thousand words.” Watch this in-depth, yet lightning-fast demo to see how the Sage 100 Connector helps your team access customer data, enter or edit data, contact people easily, and simplify the approvals processes for faster, easier sales.
- Watch demo from beginning (8:29)
- The Customer Viewer app (9:47)
- Tip: Make data lookup easy with this search tip (10:28)
- Walkthrough of Sales Orders, Invoices, Payments, and Contacts (11:38)
- What can you do with the Quick Action menu? (12:56)
- Tip: Do user defined fields and customizations work with the Connector? (13:54)
- See how the seamless Microsoft Flow integration powers the approval for a credit limit increase (14:11)
- See how the effortless Microsoft Planner integration automatically sets reminders (17:53)
- See how flexible integrated workflows can be, even with granular calls to action in a quote email (20:32)
- Tip: How can Microsoft Flow streamline the sales process? (22:30)
Looking for more resources or ready to learn more about how to get started with the Sage 100 Connector for Microsoft 365?
- Understand your options for next steps (24:08)
- Get the Cheat Sheet “Sage 100 Customer Connector for Microsoft 365”
Extend Your Learning
This quick overview of how you can use Microsoft 365 tools to get more done, faster, with your Sage 100 data was only one of the many free webinars from SWK Technologies that help you do more with your technology.
If you liked this video and you want to watch in-depth webinars that will empower you to make confident decisions about your business tech, please check out our upcoming events and webinars.
In the meantime, please bookmark this webinar link so you can return to the information whenever you need it.
Get Fast Answers
Anytime you have questions about your business technology options, all you have to do is reach out to our team of seasoned experts here at SWK Technologies.
Contact SWK today to get your questions answered or fill out the form below.
Learn More about Microsoft 365 & Sage 100