If you talk to manufacturers from just twenty years ago, it may sound like they were in a completely different business than what you experience on a day-to-day basis.
The wonderful, fantastic, and amazing news is that you’re selling more than ever before… but the bad news? Well, um, the bad news is everything else.
Every time you turn around you’re faced with problems:
- Buying new shop floor machinery
- Maintaining that machinery
- Coordinating your ever-lengthening supply chain
- Planning distribution with a 3PL
- Selling through Amazon or other trading partners who require mind-boggling EDI compliance procedures
- Managing customer service for direct-to-consumer sales
- Updating your new consumer-facing website
- Managing your increasingly Millennial workforce
- …and more
Make those problems manageable with an effective and affordable ERP system.
Watch the video below to learn more about how ERP systems help CPG manufacturers meet and master their daily challenges.
When your company uses an ERP that is fully integrated with a warehouse management system, communication with your suppliers and distributors will be housed in one, easy-to-coordinate system. Plus, with the right planning, your system can also collect data on your direct-sell customers (which makes marketing a snap), automate your shipping processes, keep track of your equipment maintenance needs, and double-check your EDI paperwork for you.
How much would your revenues increase if you just had to focus on production and sales?
Watch the video below to learn how ERP can help with consumer packaged goods manufacturing.
Find Your Competitive Edge
Learn more about how to daily challenges and compete in a changing world when you contact us using the button below.