We are excited to announce the latest updates for Sage ERP X3, the most powerful and flexible ERP solution from Sage for midsized and larger companies. These updates are based on your functionality requests—delivering ways to improve control, accuracy, and overall operational performance of your customers’ business.
Patch 26 delivers major enhancements to the core financial capabilities of Sage ERP X3 and begins the delivery on functionality to handle true intercompany transactions. These enhancements are must-have requirements for many mid-market businesses in North America that operate multiple legal entities. The new core financial features are designed to help Sage ERP X3 customers:
- Increase efficiency and streamline the management of business transactions with recurring customer and supplier invoices.
- Define repeating accounts payable (AP) and accounts receivable (AR) invoices within Sage ERP X3
- Facilitate the automated management of these transactions, instead of having to create each document manually.
- Improve productivity and consolidate business processes with intercompany customer and supplier invoices.
- Share a supplier or customer invoice across multiple companies without manual data reentry.
- Remove the risk of data entry errors across different companies with intercompany general ledger (GL) journal entries.
- Create journal entries that include financial sites from different companies, as well as sets up the elimination accounts that will be used for intercompany AR/AP invoices and journal entries.
For more information on the latest release:
Visit the What’s New with Sage ERP X3 V6.5 Landing Page.
Contact our Sage ERP X3 Team
To learn more about the latest features and enhancements that are part of the recent Patch 26 release for Sage ERP X3, please contact us online.
Image Courtesy Of Stuart Miles/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net