Life Science companies are faced with numerous challenges every day in the manufacturing process. The ever increasing number of regulatory requirements, quality control concerns and stringent inspection requirements make the process complex and time consuming. Inefficiencies, delays or poor optimization can cost the company in increased production costs, delays and wasted product. For those not leveraging the right ERP the process can be incredibly difficult. For this reason, it’s essential for the success of the business to use a solution designed for the industry.
Sage ERP X3 for life sciences manufacturers offers a comprehensive solution for companies seeking to improve their manufacturing process. Whether you are considering an ERP upgrade or are simply exasperated with your current solution, Sage ERP X3 can help. This industry specific solution is fully integrated and focuses on improving information transparency, reducing costs, enhancing efficiencies and offers complete product traceability. Your company benefits from the powerful combination of Sage ERP X3 and business intelligence at your fingertips.
Benefits of Sage ERP X3 for Life Sciences Manufacturers
Learn why life science companies across the United States have upgraded their ERP package to Sage ERP X3 for Life Sciences. The benefits of using this industry customized solution include:
- Streamline Operations – Support singular functional integration, multiple manufacturing modes, and advanced workflow, with a process-oriented user interface. Enhance collaboration with support for multi-company, multisite, multi-national and language built in.
- Process Improvement & Batch Manufacturing – Automate management of formulas, weight calculations and potency management. Support production of discrete units in configure-to-order, make-to-order, assemble-to-order or make-to-stock environments.
- Reduce Costs & Increase Efficiencies – Speed up implementation, reduce training, and gain ease of administration and maintenance.
- Conduct Inspections & Increase Enforcement – Throughout the production and packaging process, automatically quarantine suspicious or substandard items for further inspection or disposal.
- Increased Flexibility – Implement multi-tier architecture that deploys domestically in less than 35 days, supports international expansion in less than eight weeks, and easily scales to thousands of users.
- Comprehensive Reporting & Data Management – Sage ERP X3 enables access to timely government reporting, efficient information gathering that eliminates manual procedures, while protecting your business through closely controlled processes that meet the strictest quality standards.
- Product Traceability – Sage ERP X3 also has your back when it comes to minimizing risk, providing complete forward and backward traceability on every project. Including a full audit trail, you’ve got a fully integrated quality control process that enforces inspections while assuring conformance and operational excellence.
- Effective Decision Making – Increase business insight with real-time analytics and extensive traceability and auditing tools for compliance with FDA regulations, such as CFR 21 Part 11.
Contact Our Sage ERP X3Team
Are you interested in learning more about Sage ERP X3 for life science manufacturers? Interested in learning how manufacturers can benefit from this customized solution? If so, then contact us today! For additional information please contact us at 877-979-5462, or click here to contact us.