Year end is here again, and the following updates will affect you, if you have the Sage 100 ERP Accounts Payable, Payroll, or Electronic Reporting modules.
Both updates will be available to download the week of December 20, 2013.
1. The Year End Interim Release Download (IRD) is needed to update the W-2 and 1099 forms, eFiling, and Reporting and the Electronic Reporting module for 2013 requirements. Sage has incorporated these changes into the Sage 100 ERP 2013 IRD.
2. Tax Table Update (TTU) is required for federal and some states that will affect your business for Tax Filing Year 2014. Sage has incorporated these changes into the Sage 100 ERP 2014-Q1 TTU.
Both updates will be available for versions 4.40, 4.50, and 2013 of Sage 100 ERP.
Please read the 2013 Year End Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
To download the updates, you must have a current Sage Business Care plan as of the tax table effective date. Both updates are only available by download.
To download the updates:
- Log on to the Sage Support Portal by entering your username and password (you must be logged on, or you cannot access the Tax Updates).
- Under My Products (left side), select Sage 100 ERP.
- In Support Resources (at the bottom), select Sage 100 ERP Year End Center.
- Select the applicable update link to access downloads.
Note: As additional federal or state updates are received, tax table updates will be posted throughout the month of January 2014 to the Sage portals.
Contact our Sage 100 ERP Team
Want to learn more about year-end and payroll tax table updates for Sage 100 ERP? For additional information, please contact us online.
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net