Infrequently, when opening a Crystal Report accessing Sage 100 ERP data, you might receive an error with the message “CL_Report_FailedLogin”.
Why you might get this error:
- 1. You export the form from Preview in “Crystal Reports”. This creates a copy of the file and displays the data.
- 2. You save the new copy back to the normal path.
- 3. You print or preview the form from MAS.
Now, how do you fix the error?
- 1. Open the form in Crystal.
- 2. Open the “Database” pull-down menu at the top of the crystal window.
- 3. Click “Show SQL Query”.
- 4. You will be given a list of possible data sources. Select SOTAMAS90 and click Finish.
- 5. You will be prompted to give your Sage 100 ERP credentials.
- 6. A window will come up showing the SQL query statements. Don’t change anything. Click the “Close” button.
- 7. Save the report.
Contact Our Sage 100 ERP Team
Are you interested in learning more about the features in Sage 100 ERP 2013? Contact SWK’s Sage 100 ERP professionals to learn how these enhancements can benefit you. For additional information please contact us at 877-979-5462, or click here to contact us.
Image courtesy of Renjith Krishnan / FreeDigitalPhotos.net