Sage 100 ERP Training
courses offered during the month of February are:
- Sage 100 ERP – Distribution Bundle – 3 day course – Class Date: 2/10 – 2/12
- Sage 100 ERP – Introduction to Crystal – 2 day course – Class Date: 2/24- 2/25
Click on Register to register for both the online and classroom training.
Featuring the Sage 100 ERP Distribution Bundle Class:
A streamlined distribution operation begins with this comprehensive training course which covers Inventory Management, Sales Order, and Purchase Order. You will become more productive with insights into the timesaving features provided by the Sage 100 ERP distribution solution.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Set up the Distribution applications (Inventory Management, Sales Order, and Purchase Order)
- Enter and report data in each module
- Operate and troubleshoot all aspects of the distribution applications
Course Length: 3-day
Course Cost: $1,070
Course Level: Basic
Advanced Preparation: None
Who Should Attend: Sage 100 ERP Users
CPE Credits: 22.5
Course Instructional Method: Group Live and Group Internet based
- Please click on Calendar to see the online and classroom classes available in our Livingston, NJ ATC location and online.
- Click on Hotels to get a list of local hotels in our area.
- Click on Register to register for both the online and classroom training.
Class Start Time and Lunch Break
SWK Technologies training center opens at 8:30 AM ET for sign-in. Classes typically run from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET, with a one-hour lunch break.
Remember: SWK Support Plan clients receive 15% off all training classes.
If you have any questions regarding our SWK Support Plan or to register for a class, please contact:
Debbie Berndt, Project Coordinator
Image courtesy of cooldesign / FreeDigitalPhotos.net