Accounts Receivable Automation Software
Accounts Receivable Automation Software Integrated with ERP
Accounts receivable (AR) automation software makes your collections management and cashflow forecasting much easier by getting rid of manual data entry. Are you still managing collections using Microsoft Excel and Outlook? Do you need to work remotely? Do you want customers to pay online? If so, Anytime Collect, AR automation solution, can make your life much, much easier.
A paperless AR process saves you money and working hours that would be wasted on processing collections by hand. Integrated into every version of Sage 100, Sage X3, Acumatica and other ERP systems, Anytime Collect improves your cashflow and frees up staff time by streamlining your accounts receivable operations. With Anytime Collect, you can collect more cash, more efficiently, and dramatically reduce your DSO.
Powered by a rules-based engine, Anytime Collect provides automated customer communications, a customer self-service portal, and collections activity management that makes your bank balance bigger and cashflow forecast more accurate.
Cloud-native SaaS functionality of Anytime Collect enables you to:
- Handle AR processes in real-time, from anywhere
- Facilitate instant collaboration between distributed teams
- Empower your workforce to successfully operate remotely
- Manage collections activities of a remote team successfully and seamlessly from anywhere
- Eliminate installation and maintenance costs for onsite servers and other hardware
- Stay up to date with the latest security and software upgrades in real-time
- Set up automated outbound messaging powered by collections lifecycle and policy-driven rules engine
- Deliver personalized, timely communication to every customer based on the status of their invoices
- Alternate between text, email and call to optimize delivery channel based on your customer’s preferred method of communication
- Give customers online access to invoices, payments, and communications through a web-based accounts receivable self-service portal
- Consolidate and streamline invoice reconciliation and payment dispute processes in a single system
- Manage all data and contacts seamlessly with easy, secure access and permission-based file sharing
- Capture comprehensive operational visibility with a 360 view of all communications and processes
- Empower each team member with a prioritized list of collections activities and automation to track promises, disputes, and installment plans
- Configuration options allow customization for internal best practice and pre-activity preparation
- Keep everyone up to date on invoicing with automated reporting on accounts receivables statuses
- Review collections, tasks and goals progress regularly with month to month analytics
- Gain real-time insight into customer lifecycles as well as individual collector performance, and utilize data-driven executables for collections coaching and more
Enable and empower your Accounts Receivables team to operate efficiently in a work from home environment with the Working Remotely Kit by Anytime Collect
Remote work has become an increasingly popular and cost-effective alternative to the traditional static workplace model. The new normal of 2020 only solidified the importance of being able to empower employees to work from home. With modern accounts receivables automation software hosted in the cloud, your collectors will still be able seamlessly manage invoices and payments even while telecommuting.
Adjusting to the distributed workforce model can be a challenge for some, though, if you are building your best practice from scratch or lack experience employing a widespread remote team. Learn how to optimize your collections management for telework with the Working Remotely Kit provided by Anytime Collect. Sign up now for guidance on how to set up and eventually master a work from home environment.
Get the Remote Work Kit for Accounts Receivable Automation Now and Empower Your Collectors to Telecommute from Anywhere
Download the Remote Work Kit
Sign Up for the Tour
Take a Tour of Anytime Collect AR Automation Software and See for Yourself
Automating your accounts receivable with modern cloud software streamlines your collections management and gives you access to the latest tools for collaboration. Discover for yourself how web-based AR automation will break down your data siloes by taking a free Product Tour of Anytime Collect.
Sign up for the Product Tour now and receive access to multiple resources, case studies and a demo of Anytime Collect.