Do you really need two software systems?
The confusion and struggle to combine information from two different software systems can become a hassle. With Sage 100 ERP, you can save time and money with a quick ROI by automating your back office tasks.
To stay competitive, you need your accounting software and business productivity software to work together and offer indispensable functions like:
- Graphical Reporting
The Custom Office module for Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200) systems provides the solution with a suite of tools composed of Customizer and the MS Office Link, which integrates with the Microsoft Office suite.
Custom Office enables you to:
- Make user-defined fields that you can easily implement without any special programming skills
- Attach documents (such as scanned-in images) to specific records in the product’s data files (for example, a photograph to an inventory item or an invoice to the invoice record in Accounts Payable history).
MS Office Link
Since the MS Office Link provides a direct connection between a Sage 100 ERP task or record and the desired Microsoft Office application. It is perfect for one-time, one-record integration.
MS Office Link enables you to:
- Create letters or messages to individual customers or vendors
- Make use of the unique business information in your application data files
- Greatly simplify the process of creating custom communications to customers and vendors.
You can launch the MS Office Link from a button on the appropriate screen.
A set of template documents is included for each Sage 100 ERP module, such as letters in Word and standard emails in Exchange.
The MS Office Link also allows you to access the template documents specific to the task displayed.
For example, in Customer Maintenance, you can automatically create a:
- Welcome letter
- Credit limit advisory letter
- Dunning letter
Contact our Sage 100 ERP Team
Would you like to learn more about Sage 100 ERP’s Custom Office module? Please contact us online