When running a business, there is always room for improvement. Whether it be to sell more or improve customer service, there is always something extra that can be done. With Sage ERP X3, you can improve on your selected areas easier by being able to track and record data in one place. Through easy navigation and data at your fingertips, Sage ERP X3 offers a good solution to help you improve, even when you’re on the run.
Go Mobile with Sage ERP X3.
It’s the enterprise-class ERP solution that provides anytime, anywhere access to the critical information you need to act decisively even when you’re away from the office. Give your workforce the tools they need to drive bottom-line profits and make faster decisions no matter where they are.
Bottom-Line Benefits of Mobility With Sage ERP X3:
- Transact business when and where it happens.
- Act decisively with real-time information access no matter where you are.
- Increase the productivity of your workforce.
- Improve sales with mobile access to the customer data required to close deals.
- Give sales reps access to the data they need to deliver on-the-spot service.
Here are several benefits of Sage ERP X3 mobile:
- Reduce communication errors or the need to go to the office
- Provide front-line users with mobile information to make smarter decisions
- Extend and expand usage of ERP in the organization
- Provide timely information, to enable critical decision making for your employees
Increase Sales efficiency
- Mining customer lists to find additional sales opportunities
- Becoming more systematic at cross-selling, up-selling to increase average order size
- Adding more salespeople and/or improving revenue per rep
Increase Customer Service
- Reducing out-of-stock situations (to avoid losing orders) and over-stocked items
- (to free up cash)
- Customer self-serve web site to order items, pay invoices, and view statements
- Reps know customer sales & service history when they meet with customers
Application compatible with iPhone and / or iPad (IOS5 or higher)
Sage ERP X3 patch includes
- Web services definition
- Sales analysis definition
- Some treatments
- The apps are developed in C Sharp.
- With Monotouch tool C Sharp code is translated to Objective-C (Apple’s native language).
- Small database in SQL light.
- Use in offline mode.
- There are no limits in offline mode
- Synchronization tool
Sales App Functionalities
- By sales rep
- By Customer
Customer and Leads
- Cash Payments
- Meetings (CRM)
Contact our Sage ERP X3 Team
Want to learn more about Sage ERP X3? For additional information, please contact us online.