Date: Thursday, November 14, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET
In today’s apparel market, retailers and consumers are constantly pushing for lower prices, better quality and quicker delivery. Gaining an accurate picture of future demand is the critical first step in ensuring a smooth and efficient supply chain. This process becomes even more difficult when dealing with complexity that evolves within the softlines industry. Short product lifecycles, revolving seasons, differing colors and sizes among regions, and timeframes for order placement present unique challenges for demand management.
SWK’s Apparel Matrix tool for Sage 100 ERP is a powerful enhancement for companies in apparel, hardware, lighting, paints and finishes, jewelry or other industries that manufacture or distribute common product styles in a range of sizes and colors, or any combination of two characteristics.
The Apparel Matrix program is designed to maintain your inventory on a three dimensional level, such as, base item, size, and color, and is fully integrated with Sage 100 ERP’s Inventory Management and Sales Order modules.
Stay competitive in the Apparel industry!
Join our webinar and learn about:
- Challenges in demand management for softlines
- Best practices to meet these challenges
- Assigning apparel items a cost and price for every style, color, and size combination
- Tracking items in Sage 100 ERP’s Inventory Management Module on these three dimensions
- Selling items in Sage 100 ERP’s Sales Order Module on these three dimensions
- Obtaining timely and accurate apparel data
- Positioning yourself for success