New Name – Same Gold Standards
Sage 100 ERP is the new name for Sage ERP MAS 90 and MAS 200. The latest version of Sage 100 ERP is here. Now learn about all the new enhancements to Sage 100 ERP 2013 in our “What’s New in Sage 100 ERP 2013″ PDF.
Simple is good, and Sage wanted to provide a more consistent branding experience for all their customers and partners worldwide.
How does this impact you with your current Sage ERP MAS 90 and MAS 200 software? Nothing changes, except the name. Your Sage ERP MAS 90 or MAS 200 functionality will remain the same, except when you update or upgrade your system.
Sage 100 is simple to remember with three offerings:
- Sage MAS 90 is now Sage 100 Standard ERP
- Sage MAS 200 is now Sage 100 Advanced ERP
- Sage MAS 200 SQL is now Sage 100 Premium ERP
Sage Software will be rolling out the name change throughout 2012 and there will be some overlap from the old to the new product name.
Our Sage 100 ERP Products:
- Sage 100 ERP Core Accounting
- Sage 100 ERP Distribution
- Sage 100 ERP Manufacturing
- Sage 100 ERP Project Management
- Sage 100 ERP CRM
- Sage 100 ERP HR Management
- Sage 100 ERP Business Intelligence
- Sage 100 ERP eBusiness
- Sage 100 ERP Extended Solutions
- Sage 100 ERP Checks & Forms
- Sage Inventory Advisor
Searching for Enhancements?
SWK Technologies offers a number of customized enhancements which will make your Sage 100 ERP software run more effectively and efficiently. Click here to visit our extensive list of custom enhancements.