When running a business, oftentimes it is the small, overlooked tasks that become the most burdening.
For example, direct deposit and federal and state tax filing can seem like simple tasks – but they are repetitive and take time away from running your business.
With Sage 100 ERP, there are specialized modules specifically for tasks like those, so you don’t have to waste your time with repetitive, yet important, tasks.
Sage 100 ERP is recommended by more CPA’s than any other midrange accounting / ERP solution – which is nice to know, but here’s why you might choose Sage 100 ERP:
- Offers a broad range of modules designed to meet the many needs of virtually any business.
- Combine modules to build an ERP system optimized for your business, and the resulting integrated system will be more powerful than the individual components.
- Add Sage 100 ERP modules with confidence, as your business grows, knowing that your system is evolving and adapting as the best solution for your unique business needs.
- Go green with the powerful and efficient paperless office capabilities included with every system, and add specialized modules such as Direct Deposit* and Federal and State eFiling and Reporting to further reduce paper and increase timeliness of communications.
- Regardless of the platform you choose, and regardless of the deployment option, on-premises or online, there is a Sage 100 ERP system that can meet your requirements.
- Use the latest Windows® environments, the traditional local area network (LAN) and single-user environments, or wide area network (WAN) environments.
- Internet- and intranet compatible product line allows the flexibility to expand your system to accommodate greater numbers of users as your company grows, and provides more rapid transaction processing.
Contact our Sage 100 ERP Team
Want to learn more about Sage 100 ERP? For additional information, please contact us online.
Image courtesy of Michelle Meiklejohn / FreeDigitalPhotos.net