For those of you who are unaware, Sage PRO is being discontinued in March 2014. At SWK, we know this might be a painful fact. However, Sage is making it easy and affordable to move to a modern ERP solution.
The following are five reasons to upgrade from Sage Pro to a new Sage ERP solution.
- 1. Apply proven best practices. Leveraging the experience of our 75,000 North American ERP customers, Sage ERP solutions are preconfigured with best-in-class workflows and reporting templates straight out of the box that can be customized to meet your specific business needs.
- 2. Support current and future business growth. Sage ERP solutions offer extended flexibility and scale to handle increasing numbers of transactions, users, and locations and provide the ability to support multiple languages, multiple currencies, and intercompany transactions.
- 3. Easy to use. Sage ERP solutions are role-based and offer on-screen guidance and one-click access to any functions in the system. Customizable Visual Process Flows provide a graphical representation of even the most sophisticated workflows, providing a clear view of what needs to be accomplished.
- 4. In-depth functionality. Rich, in-depth core financial functionality and complementary features such as credit card processing are already built in. Sage offers solutions designed specifically for companies operating in distribution, manufacturing, and services to provide industry-specific functionality.
- 5. Eliminate data silos. Sage ERP solutions connect to CRM, payroll, HR, Sage Fixed Assets, payment services, and more, making the cross-functional integration of your ERP system a reality.
Options for upgrading, depending on your business needs, include:
Contact Our Sage Pro Team
Are you interested in learning more about the options and promotions available from Sage for upgrading from Sage Pro? Or are you interested in a demo of other possible solutions? If so, contact SWK’s Sage Pro professionals, and we’ll help you discover what the next step should be. For additional information please contact us at 877-979-5462, or click here to contact us.
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net