Manufacturing – Process and Discrete
SAGE ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT (FORMERLY SAGE X3) FOR PROCESS MANUFACTURING
Sage Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3) delivers a faster, simple and more flexible business management solution at a fraction of the cost and complexity of typical enterprise ERP systems.
Sage Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3) provides:
- Respond faster to changing customer demands and fluctuations in procurement, production and shipments.
- Minimize waste, risks of cross-contamination, and costs due to spoilage.
- Reduce the risk and scope of a recall by ensuring the quality, traceability and safety of all material and ingredients.
- Quickly adapt procedures to changing regulations and compliance requirements.
Sage Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3) Key Capabilities include:
- Extensive traceability by plant, batch or supplier, lots and sub-lots, for each ingredient and end-item with automated recall capabilities
- Formula/recipe and potency management
- Allergen tracking
- Mixed-mode and batch production processes
- Graphical scheduling
- Quality management, w/ security and audit trail
- Shelf-life management, cross-contamination risk and hazardous material storage management
- Regulatory compliance reporting
Sage Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3) adapts to your organization and methods:
- Multi-language and legislations
- Multi-currency (all currencies)
- Multi-ledger, multi-journal
- Multi-company, sites and warehouses
- Inter-company/inter-site transactions
- Multi-level structure/dimensions accounting
- Multiple asset depreciation methods
- Multiple units of measure
- Multiple stock costing methods
- Multiple production methods and mixed modes (ATO, MTO, CTO, MTS, MPM)
Sage Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3) is the accepted solution to accelerate the entire supply with the integrated management of financials, purchasing, inventory, marketing, sales, and customer service processes. It provides a faster way to manage global operations including the management of international transactions, consolidation of foreign operations, and financial reporting and global compliance with one cohesive global system. Sage X3 also delivers a faster payback because it is an affordable solution for the midsize enterprise, delivers quick productivity gains and reaps proven cost savings.
Sage Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3) is the ideal solution for flexible production management from planning and scheduling to quality control, with extensive traceability from the procurement of material and ingredients to shipping the final product. It provides more flexible data management and faster business insights including the consistent monitoring of performance and costs across the entire business as well as powerful analytics in real time. Sage X3 is also a flexible solution that supports industry-specific processes and flexible customization and integration with industry-specific applications.
SAGE X3 ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT (FORMERLY SAGE X3) FOR DISCRETE MANUFACTURING
Because the discrete manufacturing industry is based on consumer spending, the profitability of your company depends on the way you optimize your production and distribution abilities. While large companies tend to have more leeway to increase purchasing, production, and marketing, the small companies can compete by producing specialized products. No matter the size of your company, staying informed about every aspect of your manufacturing process is the best way for you to understand and apply the principles of growth that will help you reach and maintain top status in your industry.
DISCRETE MANUFACTURERS FACE MANY CHALLENGES
Sage Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3) helps discrete manufacturers work smarter and stay ahead of business challenges with powerful out-of-the-box capabilities including:
Sage Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3) supports all of the planning, scheduling and production control activities for discrete manufacturing, and adapts to different manufacturing modes, including make-to-order, configure-to-order, assemble-to-order, make-to-stock, and mixed-mode environments. This fully-integrated ERP provides broad support for all of your planning, scheduling, and production control activities, yet flexibly adapts to your diverse manufacturing modes.
For discrete manufacturers, Sage Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3) Manufacturing Management offers a choice of production management methods—by job, order, or inventory. This system also enables the monitoring of stock quantities, a management control function with calculation of forecast and actual costs, a finite capacity production scheduling function, a planning function incorporating a production coordination program, calculation of net requirements, and an overall production management function.
Sage Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3) comes equipped with embedded manufacturing management capabilities that address the needs of your organization including:
- Bill of Materials
- Formula and Recipes
- Work and Cost Center Management
- Forward Backward Scheduling
- Replenishment and Inter-Site Transfers
- Order Release
- Quality Control and Manufacturing Analysis
- Product Analytical Accounting