It’s spring, a time for change and we have some changes of our own to share with you. The new 2011 941 form has been released for the following Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200 versions:
- Version 4.40.01 through 4.40.04 (included in the newly released 4.40.05)
- Version 4.30.17 through 4.30.21 (included in the newly released 4.30.22)
- Version 4.20
For Version 4.05 and 4.10, no new payroll updates are being released as these versions are being retired at the end of September, 2011. Please contact Debbie Berndt @ 973- 758-6128 to discuss your upgrade options or if you are on Version 4.30, service update 16 or lower to schedule a service update to your current release.
New York State recently passed the Wage Theft Protection Act. This requires employers paying wages in New York State, to pro- vide employees with a pay stub that includes additional, new information including the Employer Name, the dates worked and the pay rates. Please contact the Help Desk to assist you in modifying your pay stubs to meet these requirements.
Version 4.40 Service Update 5 has some exciting new additions to Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200 functionality:
- Multiple Company Aged Invoice Report — allows you the ability to print the report in a multi-company format and combine vendor information for all companies.
- Accounts Payable Check Sorting Options — allows you the ability to print checks by vendor name.
- Accounts Payable Expense Distribution Tables — allows you to predefine your General Ledger distributions and percentages in a saved table, eliminating time and extra steps.
- Item Inquiry Security — New permission settings have been added in Inventory Maintenance for access to Inquiry tab information.
- Inventory Inactive Items — You can now mark an item as Inactive, ensuring that it cannot be purchased or sold, based on a specified date. This is also useful for new items that aren’t ready to be sold yet or for seasonal items.
- Inventory Physical Count Cards — This new feature helps prevent inventory being counted more than once and is especially useful if you have inventory in multiple locations across your warehouse. Multiple users can enter the card count and quantities for each item will be totaled by warehouse.
- Company Specific Background Colors — This one has been requested by many of our users. You can now choose a color background for each of your different companies, making it easier to verify that you are posting to the correct company.
- And, as previously mentioned, the updated 2011 941 form is also included.
As always, give us a call if you have any questions. Help Desk phone 973-758-6100 option 1 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.