Are You Running Your Craft Brewery — Or Is It Running You?
Every day, we talk with small business owners who have warning signs that their companies aren’t as efficient or profitable as they could be:
- Do you have spreadsheets on top of spreadsheets?
- Are you planning with dry-erase boards?
- Are you wasting time (and making mistakes) doing things manually or repeatedly?
- Are you losing money on wasted batches, materials, purchases or man hours?
- Are you prepared for a TTB audit?
- Are you spending too much time on busy work and too little on profitable tasks?
- Are you buried in paper?
- Do you have bottlenecks in processes or information flow, especially when a go-to person is unavailable?
- Is it difficult to get the information you need to make important decisions?
- The bottom line: You’re making beer, but do you know if you’re making money?
Image courtesy of Pixomar / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
For more information:
973-251-0061 | firstname.lastname@example.org