The CEO’s Guide To Co-Managed IT
Every day, CEOs and their executive teams are faced with tough investment decisions about where to allocate their financial resources.
IT investments are more difficult to estimate, and the ROI or benefit might not be obvious or easily measured. In fact you hope you never have to rely on cybersecurity or backup to restore crippled systems. However, if your organization is NOT properly invested in cyber-protection and backup technologies, one cyber-attack or data-erasing event could have serious, long-lasting, costly ramifications – or even put you out of business.
If you are like most of the CEOs we work with to deliver co-managed IT, your IT person or department is significantly understaffed, overwhelmed and simply not able to keep up with the growing demands your company is putting on them. They also may be lacking in specialized knowledge about any number of things – data backup and disaster recovery, cyber security protections, secure cloud computing, complex database management and more.
If you’re trying to decide on whether or not to add IT staff, outsource IT, or augment your current IT staff this white paper will help.
Download the white paper to learn:
- Signs That You May Be Pushing Your I.T. Lead And/Or Department To The Limit
- One Of The Biggest Dangers You Face
- Exactly How Can Your Company Be Damaged By Failing To Invest Properly In Cybercrime Prevention And Expertise?
- Co-Managed IT: How Growth Companies Are Solving Their I.T. Resource Dilemma
- Scenarios Where Co-Managed IT Just Makes Sense
- Who Co-Managed IT Is NOT For
- What Other Executives Have To Say
- Is Co-Managed Is Right For You
- and much more!
SWK’s IT Support Services are well positioned to maintain your network and keep it protected as one of the top managed service providers in the world.