A key part of any business is making sure that you have what you need in stock, when you need it. This happens to be a challenge that many businesses face today. Let’s face it; in order to sell, you need to have the stock to sell. If you don’t have products in stock, you cannot sell them. Fulfillment is often a domino in the effect of shipping costs and order volume. This is where NetSuite comes in. NetSuite can help you with fulfillment by assisting with costs and volume through integration with shipping carriers.
Are you facing order fulfillment challenges posed by multiple channels, increasing order volume or mounting shipping costs? NetSuite’s completely integrated shipping and order fulfillment management can streamline your business, improve customer satisfaction and add revenue to your bottom line.
NetSuite is integrated with top shipping carriers, allowing you to manage all of your shipping needs from within NetSuite. You’ll have access to up-to-date shipping rates, increasing efficiency and lowering your fulfillment order processing costs. This shipping carrier integration also automates onerous tasks such as bulk fulfillment and label printing.
NetSuite provides a seamless business process from quote to order processing to fulfillment—with complete centralization of customer, order, invoice and shipping information—helping you dramatically reduce fulfillment errors and eliminate the costs of reconciling shipping information.
NetSuite Fulfillment Process Benefits:
- Fulfill orders faster—and have happier customers—with a seamless business process from quote to order processing to fulfillment
- Lower your shipping costs with preferred rates from select carriers
- Eliminate manual re-entry and unnecessary shipping errors with NetSuite’s shipping automation and integration with top shipping carriers
- Provide web-store customers with the latest shipping rates, enhancing their experience on your site
- Allow customers to track their own order and delivery status.
Contact our NetSuite Team
Want to learn more about NetSuite? For additional information please contact us online
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net