Acumatica provides sales tools which improve information flow, reduce sales cycles, increase close rates, and improve sales efficiency.
- FLEXIBLE ACCOUNTS: Define the length and segmentation of accounts and subaccounts. Change structure even after implementation.
- INTEGRATED FINANCIALS: Acumatica sales automation is pre-integrated with Acumatica financials to provide a single source of data and truth without integration and manual data processing. Sales forecasts, revenue reports, collections, and commissions utilize the same numbers to save your organization hours of effort frequently spent reconciling data.
- INTEGRATED DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT: Acumatica sales automation allows employees to attach any digital document to leads, opportunities, and business accounts to reduce the time spent looking for data. Your sales and finance teams will no longer have to wonder which version of the contract a customer signed.
- LEAD MANAGEMENT: Acumatica aggregates leads gathered from your website, purchased from lists, acquired at trade shows, and entered manually. Leads can be automatically assigned and routed based on customized questions and criteria that you set. Security controls ensure that leads are only visible to authorized users.
- ACCOUNT AND CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Leads can be converted into business accounts which are linked to contacts, activities, tasks, opportunities, cases, and documents to provide a 360 degree view of the account. Sales teams can be instantly aware of any recorded activity which will impact their account.
Lead Activities and Actions
Filter Leads with Attributes
Customized Oppurtunity Stages
Acumatica provides marketing tools to manage leads, improve conversions, measure campaign performance, communicate with contacts, and improve productivity.
- INTEGRATED DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT: Acumatica includes an integrated document management solution so marketing teams can maintain a central repository of customer collateral, email templates, price lists, contract templates, pictures, videos, and other documents to ensure your entire company uses up-to-date materials. Acumatica maintains a document history and enforces access permissions for each document.
- LEAD AND LIST MANAGEMENT: Acumatica allows you to aggregate leads from your website, purchased lists, acquired at trade shows, and manually entered by salespeople. Leads can be automatically assigned and routed based on customized questions and criteria that you set. Security controls ensure that leads are only visible to authorized users. Utilities automate the process of finding and merging duplicate leads and customers.
- EMAIL MARKETING: Acumatica allows marketing teams to create email templates to ensure that newsletters, email campaigns, and direct communication from salespeople have consistent branding and messaging. Acumatica allows marketing teams to send monthly newsletters, promotions, and other communication to specific lists. All email activities are recorded and linked to the customer record.
The Customer Management Suite delivers a customer relationship management (CRM) solution which automates your sales processes so you can respond faster to customers and partners.
- CASE MANAGEMENT: Support personnel can create cases that can be viewed by all stakeholders. Each case can be linked to tasks, events, and activities. You can establish case severities, escalation paths, and priorities which dictate workflow and send reminders to the responsible parties.
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: Acumatica service and support automation is linked to customer contracts so service agents can quickly determine the level of service to provide. Financially driven service plans are linked to cases to ensure that entitlements are granted and paid support is properly billed. Service rates can be contracted per incident, per hour, or prepaid.
- INTEGRATED DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT: Acumatica includes a content management solution so support teams can access all the documents and activities sent from your organization to the customer. Support personnel can be granted access to sales contracts, marketing offers, notes, emails, and other communication so they can quickly determine what has been promised to customers.
The Customer Management Suite provides a solution to efficiently work and communicate with customers with the introduction of the Acumatica Customer Portal (New! in 4.1).
- Help Customers Help Themselves: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, your customers can access account information, create new support cases, and retrieve the latest case updates―all without picking up the phone or sending an email.
- Financial Overview: Give customers the ability to see all historical documents, balances, due dates, payments received and amount due within the Customer Portal. Customers can also update address, contact and user access details.
- Knowledge Base: Allow customers to search for answers to their questions 24/7. This also helps knowledge transfer, allowing more customer self-service and generating fewer support calls.
- Document Sharing: Provides a secure location to share documents with customers, such as marketing material, educational material, company policies and FAQs, without needing to build a separate web page.