Everyone has heard of B2C (business-to-consumer) websites. Think Amazon. However, in recent years, the growth has been in B2B (business-to-business) sites, as businesses increasingly engage with each other online to streamline their business processes and add efficiency.
NetSuite offers an ecommerce website that is the leading sales catalyst for many wholesale distributors. If your website is subpar, your business performance will be, too. The NetSuite Wholesale Distribution Edition gives you what you need to operate an ecommerce website that stands out from the crowd—and delivers bottom-line business results.
Your wholesale customers will enjoy a rewarding online experience that drives loyalty and repeat business. And your business will benefit with seamless ecommerce integration with front- and back-office functions—accounting, fulfillment, inventory, CRM and more.
- Improve operational efficiencies through ecommerce integration with accounting, fulfillment, inventory, CRM and more
- Drive repeat business with “Amazon.com-like” ecommerce functionality
- Capitalize on cross-sell and up-sell opportunities with customized content
- Give customers and employees real-time visibility into orders, history and shipping
- Increase sales and reduce cart abandonment with simplified navigation and checkout
- Empower and safeguard customers with self-service tools and password-protection
- Leverage multilingual, multi-currency support for global business
- Monitor and improve performance with analytics and real-time dashboards
- Avoid IT equipment and labor costs with an on-demand SaaS solution.
- Website Hosting and Content Management
- Gain flexibility to build a new website or improve your current site
- Easily update website content with simple point-and-click functionality
- Manage multiple and customized websites from a single integrated account
- Expand global reach with support for multiple languages and currencies.
- Order Management and Fulfillment
- Streamline the complete order-to-shipment process with real-time visibility into each step
- Seamlessly link online orders to accounting, inventory, fulfillment, CRM and other systems
- Offer multiple payment methods, such as PayPal, Google Checkout, credit cards
- Provide online order tracking and status for customers and internal personnel.
- Webstore and Shopping Cart
- Drive business with an intuitive, full-featured webstore, including powerful site search
- Reduce cart abandonment with simplified navigation and checkout
- Serve up product recommendations based on customer browsing and purchase history
- Integrate your webstore with your call center, catalog, physical locations and other channels.
- Customer Self-Service and Security
- Build customer satisfaction with fast, easy self-service tools available 24/7
- Reduce internal support costs and accelerate problem resolution
- Protect customer and company security with password-protection.
- Intelligent Inventory
- Streamline assembly and light manufacturing within ecommerce management
- Track inventory and component levels at all points of the business cycle
- Generate or trigger work orders for assembly and pick-and-pack.
- Retail Lifecycle Management
- Leverage retail lifecycle management for wholesale distributors that sell to end-consumers
- Align ecommerce with point-of-sale (POS), store and terminal systems, pickup and delivery, returns and more
- Expand your reach into end-consumer direct sales markets.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Improve your search engine rankings with built-in SEO tools
- Submit SEO tags for all pages with NetSuite’s content management system
- Generate webstore traffic with search engine friendly catalogs.
- Ecommerce Analytics
- Gain real-time visibility into website and customer shopping activity
- Create customer segments and execute targeted marketing
- Equip executives with metrics-driven dashboards to track performance.
Contact our NetSuite Team
Want to learn more about NetSuite? For additional information, please contact us online.
Image Courtesy Of scottchan/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net