When it comes to choosing an ERP system, there are no shortcuts. You need to decide, among other things, what areas in your business or institution need to be customized for efficient, easier use, and which option will give you a quick ROI. In education it is a no-brainer that, in order to remain competitive, capital is poured into IT. With NetSuite there are many benefits, and with anytime, anywhere access, NetSuite provides a productive solution to your educational institution’s needs.
Sharp declines in public funding, increased competition for limited grants and donors, and lower enrollment has led educational institutions to carefully consider how their limited dollars are spent.
NetSuite’s cloud business management suite, used by 16,000+ organizations across the globe, enables educational institutions and learning organizations to meet their unique needs with a single, powerful application and not spend the bulk of their IT budgets on maintaining and updating existing infrastructure.
Key Benefits for Educational and Learning Institutions Running on NetSuite
- Cut IT Costs*
- 50% savings in IT costs compared to on-premise ERP
- 50%–70% reduction in operations cost
- 10% implementation effort vs. typical ERP
- Anytime, anywhere access: Browser and mobile access lets you access NetSuite from anywhere at any time.
- Minimize administrative overhead: NetSuite’s end-to-end process integration minimizes complexity and redundancy common in educational and learning institutions while reducing errors and manual effort.
- Streamline reporting and compliance: NetSuite simplifies and facilitates compliance by supporting internal controls and providing accurate real-time reporting with a complete set of audit trails.
- Unprecedented visibility for better decision-making: Customizable role-based dashboards provide real-time access to key performance metrics, supporting intelligent, timely decisions across your entire organization.
Contact Our NetSuite Team
Are you interested in learning more? Contact SWK’s NetSuite professionals for additional information at 877-979-5462, or click here to contact us.
Image courtesy of Carlos Porto / FreeDigitalPhotos.net