When investing in an ERP solution, companies must consider a multitude of benefits and features that will have a profound impact on how the company manages its daily processes. Businesses in varying industries have different considerations when it comes to choosing an ERP system that is best for them. Over the successive weeks this blog will discuss why NetSuite is right for companies involved in wholesale distribution, software, services, retail, manufacturing, general business and ecommerce. This will also include the features and benefits that pertain to enterprises in each of those areas.
Our last blog post detailed why NetSuite is one of the top solutions for the service industry. This blog will move on to discuss the specific features that make NetSuite great for the service industry.
NetSuite Features for the Service Industry
Customer Relationship Management (CRM): NetSuite CRM+ software delivers powerful customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities, including sales force automation (SFA), marketing automation, customer support and service, and flexible customization, all in a web-based CRM solution. And unlike typical CRM solutions, NetSuite CRM+ includes powerful sales performance, order management and marketing effectiveness capabilities as standard.
NetSuite CRM+ is the only CRM solution that is completely integrated with the back office and project delivery, reducing manual entry and risk of error, and accelerating processes. This seamless integration ensures your business is operating on the same customer and project data—and gives you real-time visibility into your client lifecycle—from lead to close to fulfillment.
Key CRM features include:
- Advanced sales force automation (SFA) to drive sales performance
- Marketing automation to drive lead generation and management
- CRM analytics and reporting for a single, pervasive view of customer information
- Customer service and support management to reduce attrition and decrease customer care costs
- Case and issue management to automate assignment, management and escalation
- Integrated order management to quickly generate quotes and convert to sales orders.
Resource Management, Project Delivery and Advanced Billing: NetSuite is the world’s #1 solution provider for project management, resource management, project accounting and timesheet and expenses management. NetSuite SRP’s Professional Services Automaton (PSA) solutions are proven to quickly generate tangible results, including driving down bench time, elevating on-time project delivery, improving invoicing accuracy, streamlining revenue recognition and increasing visibility into your services organization. NetSuite SRP goes beyond basic PSA functionality with:
- Advanced resource management and forecasting
- Sophisticated project accounting
- Powerful billing rules engine to support complex client billing
- Collaborative project management to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Simple and easy timesheet management, directly integrated with project management and billing
- Easy and flexible expense management to maximize accuracy and timeliness.
Financial Management and Forecasting: NetSuite Financials provides comprehensive, proven financial/ERP capabilities that integrate with your broader back-office, sales and project delivery processes. NetSuite Financials takes your business beyond traditional accounting software by providing:
- Proven financial management
- Advanced revenue recognition to automate revenue recognition processes
- Sophisticated financial planning and forecasting
- Financial analytics and reporting with real-time metrics and dashboards
- Integrated contract renewal management.
Business: Because NetSuite SRP is a single, integrated solution for your entire services business, the business benefits are virtually endless. From unmatched visibility into the health of your organization and unparalleled global accessibility, NetSuite SRP provides:
- Executive dashboards and advanced reporting
- Integration with existing cloud and traditional legacy systems
- Full support for multi-subsidiary, multi-currency and multi-language environments
- Anytime, anywhere access through the cloud.
Contact Our NetSuite Team
Are you interested in learning more about the features in our NetSuite solution? Contact SWK’s NetSuite professionals to learn how these features can benefit you. For additional information please contact us at 877-979-5462, or click here to contact us.
Image courtesy of David Castillo Dominici / FreeDigitalPhotos.net