Report & Webinar
Mid-year update to 2019 sales tax changes
As we enter the second half of 2019, sales tax changes show no signs of slowing down. New laws on remote sellers and other big changes across the U.S. might impact the way you think about (and manage) your business. Let Avalara’s tax experts give you a breakdown of what you need to know. Sure, you can do the research yourself, but reading our report is probably far less taxing.
- Which states have enacted new nexus laws since January 1, 2019
- Why new marketplace seller laws are spreading throughout the U.S.
- New tax changes on a variety of goods and services
- Helpful tips for accessing the latest resources on all things sales tax
Register for the webinar
October 29, 2019 at 10AM PST/1PM EST
Join us and our partner, Avalara for a webinar session:
- New legislation changes beginning October 1st
- Economic nexus and what the future holds for 2020
- SST – How to get free tax services in 24 states
- Q & A