Sage Manufacturing ERP Software
Sage X3 Process Manufacturing ERP Software
Sage X3 (formerly Sage Enterprise Management) delivers a faster, simple and more flexible manufacturing supply chain management solution at a fraction of the cost and complexity of typical enterprise process manufacturing ERP systems.
Sage X3 process manufacturing ERP provides:
- Respond faster to changing customer demands and fluctuations in procurement, production and shipments.
- Minimize waste, risks of cross-contamination, and costs due to spoilage.
- Reduce the risk and scope of a recall by ensuring the quality, traceability and safety of all material and ingredients.
- Quickly adapt procedures to changing regulations and compliance requirements.
Sage X3 process manufacturing ERP Key Capabilities include:
- Extensive traceability by plant, batch or supplier, lots and sub-lots, for each ingredient and end-item with automated recall capabilities
- Formula/recipe and potency management
- Allergen tracking
- Mixed-mode and batch production processes
- Graphical scheduling
- Quality management, w/ security and audit trail
- Shelf-life management, cross-contamination risk and hazardous material storage management
- Regulatory compliance reporting
Sage X3 process manufacturing ERP adapts to your organization and methods:
- Multi-language and legislations
- Multi-currency (all currencies)
- Multi-ledger, multi-journal
- Multi-company, sites and warehouses
- Inter-company/inter-site transactions
- Multi-level structure/dimensions accounting
- Multiple asset depreciation methods
- Multiple units of measure
- Multiple stock costing methods
- Multiple production methods and mixed modes (ATO, MTO, CTO, MTS, MPM)
Sage X3 manufacturing ERP is the accepted solution to accelerate the entire supply with the integrated management of financials, purchasing, inventory, marketing, sales, and customer service processes. It provides a faster way to manage global operations including the management of international transactions, consolidation of foreign operations, and financial reporting and global compliance with one cohesive global system. Sage X3 also delivers a faster payback because it is an affordable solution for the midsize enterprise, delivers quick productivity gains and reaps proven cost savings.
Sage X3 manufacturing ERP is the ideal solution for flexible production management from planning and scheduling to quality control, with extensive traceability from the procurement of material and ingredients to shipping the final product. It provides more flexible data management and faster business insights including the consistent monitoring of performance and costs across the entire business as well as powerful analytics in real-time. X3 is also a flexible solution that supports industry-specific processes and flexible customization and integration with industry-specific applications.
SAGE X3 DISCRETE MANUFACTURING ERP SOFTWARE
Because the discrete manufacturing industry is based on consumer spending, the profitability of your company depends on the way you optimize your production and distribution abilities. While large companies tend to have more leeway to increase purchasing, production, and marketing, smaller companies can compete by producing specialized products. No matter the size of your company, staying informed about every aspect of your manufacturing process is the best way for you to understand and apply the principles of growth that will help you reach and maintain top status in your industry by deploying Sage X3 as your discrete manufacturing ERP.
DISCRETE MANUFACTURERS FACE MANY CHALLENGES
Sage X3 manufacturing ERP helps discrete manufacturers work smarter and stay ahead of business challenges with powerful out-of-the-box capabilities including:
Planning, Scheduling, and Production Control
Sage X3 discrete manufacturing ERP supports all of the planning, scheduling and production control activities for discrete manufacturing, and adapts to different manufacturing modes, including make-to-order, configure-to-order, assemble-to-order, make-to-stock, and mixed-mode environments. This fully-integrated manufacturing ERP provides broad support for all of your planning, scheduling, and production control activities, yet flexibly adapts to your diverse manufacturing modes.
Diverse Manufacturing Management Options
For discrete manufacturers, Sage X3 (formerly Sage Enterprise Management) manufacturing ERP software offers a choice of production management methods—by job, order, or inventory. This system also enables the monitoring of stock quantities, a management control function with calculation of forecast and actual costs, a finite capacity production scheduling function, a planning function incorporating a production coordination program, calculation of net requirements, and an overall production management function.
Sage X3 discrete manufacturing ERP comes equipped with embedded manufacturing management capabilities that address the needs of your organization including:
- Bill of Materials
- Formula and Recipes
- Work and Cost Center Management
- Forward Backward Scheduling
- Replenishment and Inter-Site Transfers
- Order Release
- Quality Control and Manufacturing Analysis
- Product Analytical Accounting
Sage X3 Web Scheduling (formerly Production Scheduler)
Sage replaced the legacy Sage X3 Production Scheduler in 2020 with the Web Scheduling module as a more modern production scheduling software solution. Integrated with your Sage ERP, the Web Scheduler application streamlines your manufacturing planning and forecasting, allowing you to take complete of your production lifecycles and ROI. View SWK’s blog post on this new module or download the Datasheet to discover more.