Do you find yourself worrying about the changes in healthcare?
Is it hard to keep track of, and cooperate with, government regulations?
Could these changes and regulations affect your finances?
If so, you’re not alone.
Achieve Efficiency and Transparency with Cloud Financials
The ongoing changes in healthcare put tremendous demand for controlling costs while complying with government regulations. You must be equipped to optimize operations by quickly analyzing trusted data. NetSuite’s cloud-based business management suite, used by 16,000+ organizations, enables healthcare organizations to meet their unique needs with a single, powerful application.
Many large and small healthcare organizations rely on NetSuite to manage revenue and cost while improving care and increasing patient satisfaction by accessing real-time data to make better decisions.
Key Benefits to Running a Healthcare Organization on NetSuite:
- Unprecedented visibility for better decision-making. Customizable role-based dashboards provide real-time access to key performance metrics, supporting intelligent, timely decisions across your entire organization.
- Faster billing and collection times. Integrated billing management capabilities fast-track business processes, improve accuracy, eliminate billing errors, strengthen collection processes and accelerate cash flow.
- Gain control over your budgeting and planning. NetSuite’s sophisticated planning and “what-if” financial modeling capabilities offer tight control over the budget process and allow you to test multiple scenarios.
- Simplified materials management operations. A complete set of inventory and fixed asset management and purchasing capabilities gives you integrated supply chain management and control across your entire organization.
- Minimize administrative overhead. NetSuite’s end-to-end process integration minimizes complexity and redundancy common in healthcare organizations while reducing errors and manual effort.
- Streamline reporting and compliance. NetSuite simplifies and facilitates compliance by supporting internal controls and providing accurate, timely real-time reporting with a complete set of audit trails.
Contact Our NetSuite Team
Are you interested in learning more? Contact SWK’s NetSuite professionals for additional information at 877-979-5462, or click here to contact us.
Image courtesy of Salvatore Vuono/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net