Guest posting by DIMO Maint
Does this sound familiar?
Your company has a lot of equipment to track and take care of, and a single breakdown could bring your operations to a screeching halt. You know you need to track your maintenance needs, but you don’t know where you’ll find the time. With a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), you won’t have to find the time to track maintenance needs, it’ll all be tracked for you.
Key Benefits of CMMS/PM
Asset and facility maintenance is a source of savings and a performance driver, thus making it a strategic issue for companies and organizations.
Efficient maintenance is a means of boosting investment yield and avoiding critical breakdowns, which may generate late deliveries or stoppages. The company should therefore have efficient tools at its disposal to secure its equipment in a sustainable and affordable manner.
Learn more about CMMS in the upcoming webinar
November 13, 2014
CMMS or Computerized Maintenance Management System aims to maintain, manage and control equipment efficiently and economically.
DIMO Maint CMMS solution offers a simple way for guaranteed well-managed maintenance:
- Improve your management and significantly reduce your maintenance budget
- Optimize your purchases (stocks of spare parts, replacement parts, and subcontracting)
- Improve the reliability and availability of your equipment and extend its lifespan
- Ensure the traceability of works
- Control the activity of your subcontractors and external suppliers
- Facilitate the implementation and follow-up of preventive maintenance actions
- Improve experience feedback
- Help decision-making, thanks to activity steering indicators
Integrated ERP and CMMS
Integrated ERP and CMMS offer managers a global vision of their business with more reliable facilities and assets, as well as lower costs and better organization.
Example of DIMO Maint CMMS standard connector with Enterprise Management
When deployed in conjunction with Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3), the DIMO Maint CMMS solution uses resource planning and monitoring tools to optimize the human and technical resources assigned to maintenance activities.
DIMO Maint also simplifies asset management and renewal decision-making by providing a comprehensive range of technical and financial indicators: work order analyses, failure rates, cost management charts, ABC asset list, rotation rates, etc.
With DIMO Maint, here’s how performance is boosted.
More reliable facilities and assets
- Increase availability and performance of equipment
- Reduce downtime and failures of equipment
- Simplify asset-management and renewal asset decision-making
- Measure precise cost of ownership of assets
- Make resource planning effective (maintenance engineers allocation, spare parts consumptions, and bookings)
- Perform reliable preventive maintenance and regulation compliance scheduling and follow-up
Get more information on www.dimomaint.com or click the button below.